Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Kurt Warner for the 49ers?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Kurt Warner for the 49ers?
hes2quick
¯
Member # 8916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hes2quick  Ford pictures for hes2quick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I guess Warner flew to SAn Fran today to visit with the 49ers..What do you guys think about the move?

--------------------
91 coupe with a 6 point cage,draglites, and some suspension work,3.73

Posts: 105 | From: Redwood City now Tempe, AZ | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think he is just using it to get more money out of Arizona.

He would be dead within the first two games with the niner's as our O Line couldnt block pop warner players.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the 49ers need a defensive line.
no quarterback can do well with no line to protect him.

i dont think he would like it anyways, they are gunna be a smash mouth running team this year...if they can get a healthy line

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't wait for a new season of 49ers football! I went to vegas and I put a bet on them (only 10 bucks) I think their gonna make the playoffs.......oh and warner can suck it. I think they already have a good QB anyways

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
I can't wait for a new season of 49ers football! I went to vegas and I put a bet on them (only 10 bucks) I think their gonna make the playoffs.......oh and warner can suck it. I think they already have a good QB anyways

+1

[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
wicked02gt
¯
Member # 6652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wicked02gt  Ford pictures for wicked02gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don think warner will sign. I think he just made the visit to try and scare the cardinals into paying him more but if we do get him it would only benefit us by weakening the cardinals and making us stronger. go niners
Posts: 246 | From: vacaville,ca | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or if we can make Az pay more for warner it's still good

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by aslowdodge:
or if we can make Az pay more for warner it's still good

+1

He should go try the lions

--------------------

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes i hope warner just leaves the division.

and now way would he want to play for the niners the do not have a mike marx type offence any more.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You Niner fans are too picky! [Big Grin]

Warner would make the 9ers an instant contender if not the favorite in that division. He would only be a short term solution for a good 2 years, but mean while the team could potentially get a young stud for the long-term, and have him grow on the side lines.

I think we've all figured out that the QB position is more mental; especially in that shitty west coast offense. [Razz]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
wicked02gt
¯
Member # 6652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wicked02gt  Ford pictures for wicked02gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Warner just asked his agent to ask cardinals to accept a deal of 23million for two years so he can return to the cardinals.
Posts: 246 | From: vacaville,ca | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by COBRAreflection:

Warner would make the 9ers an instant contender if not the favorite in that division. He would only be a short term solution for a good 2 years, but mean while the team could potentially get a young stud for the long-term, and have him grow on the side lines.

I think we've all figured out that the QB position is more mental; especially in that shitty west coast offense. [Razz]

This is incorrect. Kurt Warner is good, however, if he was with the 49ers, he would not be throwing to two of the best recievers in the game, nor have any decnt blocking.

With that he would look like Alex Smith in SF.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:
Originally posted by COBRAreflection:

This is incorrect. Kurt Warner is good, however, if he was with the 49ers, he would not be throwing to two of the best recievers in the game, nor have any decnt blocking.

With that he would look like Alex Smith in SF.

Mike

I don't question that a good O-line and great receivers won't make a difference, but remember that warner is very accurate and has that quick release.
B. Rothlesberger has a shitty line and has average receivers...
Alex Smith is just inaccurate. I've seen him play and he just doesn't put the ball where it needs to be. He misses open receivers; basically he sucks! Warner doesn't.

Well whatever. It doesn't look like Warner is going to SF which means another bad year fellas!!!

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Yeah were to picky and you guys blow it in the playoffs...I liked that last game u guys played..... [Razz] I think u guys have a few things to work on....maybe the 49ers vs Dallas for the NFC title next year that would be a fun game

--------------------

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Common have you no faith in Hill??? I think he is a good QB and will get better in time, at least I hope so... The Niners need to learn how to play as a team. I think the should give him a shoot.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so did you guys hear that T.J Hosminsada (sp?) is going to the seahawks? man what is up with the nfc west this offseason. it seems like thier names just keep poping up with trades the most.

i am going to go out on a far limb here and say the nfc west will be the most improved divsion in the nfl next year. the nfc west record verus outside there own division (including arizona) was the worst in the leage last year but this coming season i think it will be diffrent.

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha Warner used SF to scare the Cardinals...lol. He is staying in AZ
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I HAVE FAITH IN HILL HE HAS BEEN DOING GOOD FOR THE LAST 2 SEASONS I THINK HE SHOULD BE A DEFINITE STARTER 07 HE WON THE LAST TWO GAMES AND HE DID GREAT LAST SEASON. I THINK HE IS A GOOD QB AND SMITH SHOULD NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO BE A STARTER.HE HAS NOT PROVEN ANYTHING TO THE NINERS AND HE PLAYED SPREAD OFFENSE IN A WEAK DIVISION IN COLLEGE

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
Common have you no faith in Hill??? I think he is a good QB and will get better in time, at least I hope so... The Niners need to learn how to play as a team. I think the should give him a shoot.

Hill is decent he just sucks LESS than the other 2 options the niners have.i wouldnt say he is good.

I think Warner would have been a great idea.

Posts: 22467 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:

I think Warner would have been a great idea. [/QB]

This comming from a guy who thinks putting a chevy in a ford is a good idea [Razz]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com