Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I Knocked Out 4/6 Girls Today (Page 1)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Knocked Out 4/6 Girls Today
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got paid today and was headed to the bank to cash in my check. When i got to the bank there was a group of 5 girls outside the bank just hanging around. I didn't think much of it. I went inside and I was the only one in there along with another girl who was just finished and walked out. As im at the bank teller, the girl comes back and waits in line. I never thought much of anything. I needed to take out 2,000. So when i asked for it i guess the girl over heard me. She left the bank in a hurry. Still i didn't think much of it. I leave the bank 2 or 3 minutes later and guess who's by my car... the same 5 girls. so i was a little hesitant to go over there, its only girls but i knew they wanted trouble...

So im still walking towards my car and all of a sudden BOOM, i get punched in the side of my face, i was like WTF? at this point i knew it was that bitch in the bank. I look up and its her, she tries going for my wallet in my back pocket but cant because i overpowered her, i throw her arms off and i ****ing LAYED it to her right in her face. She went flying to the floor like a sac of potatoes. I see her 5 friends running over towards me, im thinking to myself, oh **** what do i do. but i just unloaded. 1 girl after the other, pop...pop...pop.. pop...pop... 2 girls slowly got up and wanted more but i said they they better think twice before i i hurt them any farther... i see 4 girls just laying there. i call 911 on my cell and EMS and police were there in less then 2 minutes. as soon as i was getting off my phone 2 cruisers were already at the scene, cops put me in handcuffs for only a couple minutes when they realized i was just defending myself. a whole lot of shit happened in between the cops coming and now but im too tired to type out all the details. i got home and noticed a ****en long ass scratch on my car tho. lucky for me it was my SC1

If ur asking if i feel bad? yes i do, i never hit any girl in my life let alone 6 in less then 5 minutes. its something that i hope i never have to do again.

flame suit ready

Update: Insurance wont cover the scratch on my car unless i have a police report stating that they in fact did do this. In order to do that i have to prove to the police they one of them did this. Do i know 100% if they did it? no i don't unfortunately. Turns out they are only charging the girl who attacked me and let those other girls go. The officer who let me know said we let them off given what i did to them was enough punishment. That's total BS right there. The officer also told me that there is a slight chance that these girls might try and file a law suit... which he did say they have no chance. he was just giving me a heads up. I haven't found anything in the local newspaper yet but hopefully something turns up. i might call in to the Guardian and have them write up a story on my interesting night

click for link

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha thats badass. I always like a good story of self defense. I am glad you laid that stealing bitch out. i hope your pressing charges too.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Whoo Whooooo!] hahaha funny shit!
would have been funnier if it was caught on tape...and if it had actually happened to you. still very funny! [worship]

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0_707:
[Whoo Whooooo!] hahaha funny shit!
would have been funnier if it was caught on tape...and if it had actually happened to you. still very funny! [worship]

it had to be caught on some type of tape...bank camera etc..

don't feel bad...no like it was just 1 or 2 girls and they obviously had a plan to do that to someone that time...you might have saved some elderly person a lot of money...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
savage!!!!

[ January 07, 2009, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: sic5pointSLOW ]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wait wait wait wait so you mean to tell me the cops actually came when you called and helped you!!!! holly shit you never hear of that happening on this board... guess they dont just eat donuts all day.

btw i couldnt help but laugh when you started talking about how they went at you and you popped them i just had this funny image in my head. I would of done the same if they came looking for trouble like that they deserved it.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the best on this board in a LONG TIME...nice work and that would have been priceless to see!!!
djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol id pay 2000 to watch that!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
This is the best on this board in a LONG TIME...nice work and that would have been priceless to see!!!

Hell yea man!
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you click the link, it's the original poster, in ontario canada, I don't think it's solbrothers. lol.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they said the first girl was caught on tape. That needs to be a you tube video for sure.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha pimp shit.. you gona act like a man, you gona get beat like a man... thats how i see it.. i would have did alot worse [Smile]
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
If you click the link, it's the original poster, in ontario canada, I don't think it's solbrothers. lol.

and August 28, 2008.....

I think we all just got "punked"

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[BS flag]
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why feel bad? you should have DROPPED KICKED them. LOL
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[BS flag]

Thats the first thing i said when i re'd the title of the thread LOL [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
solbrothers needs a life...or a mustang [Big Grin]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
solbrothers needs a life...or a mustang [Big Grin]

he needs to un-inflate the doll, and go find some real beef curtains.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not talkin shit but i dont know if you know solbrothers ive seen him one time at a meet and from the looks i cant see him kickin the 50 year old retarded guys ass at my moms care home

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
" i just thought of something.............

after you knocked them out you should of pounded on your chest like a gorilla and screamed at them "king kong ain't got shit on me!!!!"

that would of been great for the story." [worship] [worship]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
not talkin shit but i dont know if you know solbrothers ive seen him one time at a meet and from the looks i cant see him kickin the 50 year old retarded guys ass at my moms care home

LMFAO!

dude, who are you? the guy w/ the 93 cobra?

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he should dress up like robin hood with that banjo and sing im a story teller da da da da da

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

aye dude w/ teh 93 cobra, lemme photograph one of your cars some time.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

¯
Member # 6243

sorry bout that but what bank was it

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
" i just thought of something.............

after you knocked them out you should of pounded on your chest like a gorilla and screamed at them "king kong ain't got shit on me!!!!"

that would of been great for the story." [worship] [worship]

lol that shits funny!!!!!

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com