Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » let the hating begin... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: let the hating begin...
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so i did my homework..it took two years and alot of lost leads but here ya go..this is the piece of shit that stole my bad ass blue 89 h/c/i nitrous,tremec tko 600,full susp. gt....

-  -

MySpace URL:

myspace.com/harryo

have fun [Big Grin]

[ December 30, 2008, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I would certainly like to know how you found out (or can be sure) this guy stole your stang. For all we know this could be the guy that stole your girlfriend, not your stang [Razz]

And if you know he stole your stang shouldn't you give this to the PD? Assuming you haven't already.

But yes let the hating begin

BTW his profile is private

[ December 30, 2008, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You may want to post some facts first before blasting it on a public forum.

That guy lives around the corner from my girls house..

[ December 30, 2008, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My lil brother is sure he knows this dude.
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
k u wanna facts...went to police and if u know cops they dont give a rats ass about stolen cars its just more work they gotta do..this happened so long ago and none of my parts are still evn around so whats the use..justice is never served to legit people who can build bad ass cars and get them jacked by low lifes who cant do the work themselves +1..he got caught up stealing my boys car got busted for stealing a customers of my dads buisness car and when they raided his house they found a bunch of our parts...some of mine included...then i got a hold of one of his buddys who helpd keep shit at his house and got busted as well and was done with the life stile of being a theft and laid his boys shit out on front street..what more "facts do u wanna know" muther fucker got caught up with alot of peoples shit and everyone in the sac community knows it...plus i used to roll with dude at street races and went to high school with him..we used to be good friends until he stole my shit and never got caught..props to u harry..but two and a half years later his shit got laid out and im here to spread the word and get some sort-of justice for me...trust me im not a punk who does some shit like this without knowing my facts..he and i both know the truth and thats what matters-SIC9250 [patriot] [patriot]

[ December 30, 2008, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

whats up alstock ya i know where ur girl lived i used to have the silver/primer notch, u beat up on me on 99 that night we meet up at walgreens in elk grove with that hatch of yours [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ...remember about 4 years ago...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

N8
¯
Member # 6048

well do what you do, but sounds like you got possession of stolen property and hear say from a ex-felon. Not very many facts. Not the way I would go about it. But if it finds your lost remote, I'll ride with it.

Good luck

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

btw...finger prints and the car in dudes backyard and parts in the garage....pretty sure thats all the facts i need to know..thank u but i know what im doing.. [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
whats up alstock ya i know where ur girl lived i used to have the silver/primer notch, u beat up on me on 99 that night we meet up at walgreens in elk grove with that hatch of yours [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ...remember about 4 years ago...

Ohh shit, i remember now hahaha that was a crazy night though, we were smashing down the freeway neck by neck, hahaahahaahaha. You still have the notch? I remember it had 5 lug conversion too.

But damm Harry took your GT?!!! I heard his name around in Sac recently also but didnt pay much attention to it.

Thats some shady shit, if the dude took your shit, fuck it, file up the evidence, get the witnesses and get the feds on this shit.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

ya idk might have to do that [Big Grin] ...no i dont got that notch, 7 foxes later i got my new notch racecar go peep it in my pics...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
ya idk might have to do that [Big Grin] ...no i dont got that notch, 7 foxes later i got my new notch racecar go peep it in my pics...

What was done to your GT when it was stolen?

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

306 h/c/i nitous/tko 600/biult rearend w/31 spline axels and an eaton/full suspension/and cobra interior..had about 15k invested..best one ive had...till now [Big Grin] .....btw alstock...he probably walkd down the street and broke into your civic that night i was at your girls neighbors house..just a lil thought.. [Confused]

[ December 30, 2008, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
306 h/c/i nitous/tko 600/biult rearend w/31 spline axels and an eaton/full suspension/and cobra interior..had about 15k invested..best one ive had...till now [Big Grin] .....btw alstock...he probably was the one who broke into your civic that night i was at your girls neighbors house..just a lil thought.. [Confused]

Naw my Civic was never broken into there, i had the indash and bunch of other audio stuff in there but no one touched it there.

I know my Stang was broken into a while back in Meadowview and the pu$$ies took my projector headlights and some other parts. Still waiting to find out who took them [Smile]

ON EDIT - Someone elses car got broken into there, but it wasnt mine..

[ December 30, 2008, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

ya its really kind vague to me now happened so long ago but i know it was in front of that house.. [Confused]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit, If someone stole my car and was driving around in it and I KNEW who he was and where they lived. lets just say I would be doing something alot different than posting on cafords telling people to post nasty messages on their myspace account... I guess I am from the old school and don't believe in this sissy stuff. Next thing you know someone will be suggesting you sue him or some gay shit like that
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

well lets just say i have a brain in my head and been to jail and dont feel like going back,but i mean if thats your thing...and he wasnt driving around in it he parted it out and 3 years later i found out..kinda late to do anything dont ya think?? and if he wasnt hiding all the time i would fuckn do something..

[ December 30, 2008, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you still have the title to that car?

What would prevent you from "stealing" your car back and just driving it again....

I mean, what's he going to say? Oh this guy, stole his car back?

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aye and you can just walk up to the car and check the VIN number.

If its yours, call a tow truck and take it back.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

I think the OP (original poster) said that his car was parted out and the parts were sold by the person who stole it.

He just recently found out who took it, he is posting it on Cafords to spread the word about the person who stole it.

Now if the thief still had his car, then i dont think he would be posting here right now, he would be busy trying to get his shit back.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

N8
¯
Member # 6048

I feel the thread starter. Me personally I dont think a car is worth going to jail or dying for. And I appreciate the info on the thief. My thing was at first what is his proof. Seems he has reasonable proof. So my hat goes off to him for the heads up on a thief.
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

ya n8 and alstock u guys got it right to the t actually..lol...but ya anyways he is not driving the car around i got it back as a roller and sold it awhile back...

[ December 31, 2008, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah man I can feel you on this. I had both of 93 Cobras stolen from me at different times. The one that hit the hardest was my Vibrant Red 93 with about 35k miles (bought it with 22k miles) from a high school Petuluma teacher. Still till this day I had my thoughts on who did this: It was either my co-workers, someone who worked on my car, or this dude that i knew that had a 93 Cobra also in the area but seemed shady after. I wihs I knew who did it, but I can tell you my car was stripped to its BARE ASS. Found in Okaland on MLK drive. Took me out of the mustang scene for almost 3 years after the last one. Not only that, it took my interest of having a FOX BODY style, until I can have my own enclosed garage. Even then, I will still be worried.

[ December 31, 2008, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

ya i feel for ya bro same shit happened to me but a 93 cobra..ouch...good luck getting back into the game man...dont let pieces of shits hold you down... [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Yeah man I can feel you on this. I had both of 93 Cobras stolen from me at different times. The one that hit the hardest was my Vibrant Red 93 with about 35k miles (bought it with 22k miles) from a high school Petuluma teacher. Still till this day I had my thoughts on who did this: It was either my co-workers, someone who worked on my car, or this dude that i knew that had a 93 Cobra also in the area but seemed shady after. I wihs I knew who did it, but I can tell you my car was stripped to its BARE ASS. Found in Okaland on MLK drive. Took me out of the mustang scene for almost 3 years after the last one. Not only that, it took my interest of having a FOX BODY style, until I can have my own enclosed garage. Even then, I will still be worried.

OUCH OUCH OUCH!

--------------------
'93 SSP 5.0 Police Coupe
'83 GLX 5.0 Coupe
'79 Ghia Coupe

87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I feel the thread starter. Me personally I dont think a car is worth going to jail or dying for. And I appreciate the info on the thief. My thing was at first what is his proof. Seems he has reasonable proof. So my hat goes off to him for the heads up on a thief.

I agree. Don't do anything Rash. Good luck on justice.

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com