Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » sons of anarchy

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: sons of anarchy
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so is anyone watching this show?ive watched the first 2 shows and i think its gonna be good [worship]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I watched the 1st episode and tivo'd the 2nd. I really like it so far

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
IvanFive0
built for twisties
Member # 5574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvanFive0  Ford pictures for IvanFive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I also watched the two first shows, has been the best show i've seen in a while.

--------------------
2012 Coyote - Daily
91 Coupe - HCI turbo
88 Mclaren - Griggs, T56, S trim, B50
87 Coupe

Posts: 883 | From: At the apex, passing you! | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its ok....It isn't as hard hitting as The Shield. But I think I will be watching it for a while.
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i didnt watch it but if v for vendetta comes on befor it every time ill watch that, first time i saw it was last night that movie is awsome

--------------------
i make pretty good spaghetti muthafuca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol..I watched V...too. I love that movie.
93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Its ok....It isn't as hard hitting as The Shield. But I think I will be watching it for a while.

yeah im glad the shield is back, i missed this weeks episode though. I recorded sons just have not watched it yet

[ September 11, 2008, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: 93redcobra ]

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
lol..I watched V...too. I love that movie.

haha same here. sons of anarchy is turning out pretty good too

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol thats funny how most of us watched the sheild and sons. i think that sons is very good so far but i still think the shield is better but thats prob cuz i have been watching sheild from day one. the torch needs to be passed on to an other kick your ass type of show.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Insurance Dude:
lol thats funny how most of us watched the sheild and sons. i think that sons is very good so far but i still think the shield is better but thats prob cuz i have been watching sheild from day one. the torch needs to be passed on to an other kick your ass type of show.

+1 everyone else i know never heard of the shows...im glad im not alone hahaha, sons of anarchy and the shield is the shit. i dont know which one i like better though, to bad this is the last season for the shield too..

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

N8
¯
Member # 6048

I still remember the first episode of the shield I saw and it got me hooked. It was the episode when the chief was chasing a crook. And they ambushed him then made him give them some boss. I was like "wtf" they playing this on regular TV? Right after that Vic Mackey was busting some heads and I was hooked from there.

SoA - has potential, seems like they laid the foundation for some thick plots in the future. Stabbing dude in the nuts with the pool stick was up there on the raunch scale. But Vic would have stomped his head in too. ..lol

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOVE THE SHOW SO FAR.

It was dope when he want back to beat up the dude that cut him off and then the guy got an axe to the dome. and that older chick he banged had some cheeks, giggling all over the place

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
s.o.a. is sick only going to get better i think. haven't seen V.
MAX PAYNE looks F'N BADDDDDDD!!!!

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

V is a bad ass movie, I usually dont like movies with like a moral of the story to it. BUt this one is sick. Max Payne is one of my all time favorite games. Movie looks ill

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com