Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ...

Author Topic: ...
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ September 04, 2008, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: turbo50 ]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
holy christ! lol

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ima bout to get real hyphy then throw up thats gay

--------------------
i make pretty good spaghetti muthafuca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

jawsgear
¯
Member # 8080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jawsgear  Ford pictures for jawsgear  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Time to trade her in LOL

[ August 21, 2008, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Jawsgear ]

--------------------
Jaw's Gear & Axle
916-922-5297
Parts & Service
Gears, Posi's, Lockers, Spools, & Axles
Custom Housings & Axle Shafts

Posts: 91 | From: Sacramento, California | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, my ex was a purse whore and had to have the "look at me, I'm better than you" logo's on everything she carried.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
IvanFive0
built for twisties
Member # 5574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IvanFive0  Ford pictures for IvanFive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that the next project she wants? I think the McLaren looks a little better. [Wink]
Posts: 883 | From: At the apex, passing you! | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That doesn't belong on a stang. Maybe on a Cadillac, but not a stang.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i saw that car in person at nextgen.and this is a car i saw on myspace...  -
she will love this..... i dont like neither!

[ August 22, 2008, 04:06 AM: Message edited by: 3rdlife ]

--------------------
FoMoCo

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I ain't gonna lie I got an LV wallet but damn that shit is gay..
Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you should tell your wife that if that was in your car people would think you were gay.

and you wont be lying.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by stupid_doodoo_dum:

Hey stupid_doodoo_dum / dizzle-sizzle-hotdog, unrelated to this thread topic, but there have been several several people like you popping up here over the past year or two....

You look like this

-

But talk like this on cafords

"I GO DUMMY RETARTED WIT DA DOS WIDE OPEN HIT DA SIDE SHOW SPININ MY SHIT GET OUT AND WALK NEXT TO IT THATS HOW I DO WHEN I GET STEWY in DA FITY"

Isn't it like the movie office space http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3hTKdsq6FY ? [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

You probably give people the wrong impression of CAFords, especially when they come to our events and see no one remotely looks like they "GET STEWY in DA FITY". [Confused] You and the rest of the CAFords online gangsters are welcome to stick around, but consider dropping the act and be yourself. Everyone is cool here, you don't gotta lie to kick it homeboy [Big Grin]

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe he's playin around with all the net gangsters and you just put him on blast WITH A PICTURE? All is fun and games but I guess when you wanna play "its play time?" I bet hes a little harder to find than you. You might wanna take that shit down... Im just sayin... I will also guarantee Don "the coward" cant save your ass. Take it down youre biting off more than you want. For real.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow someone take the rims off the green car and blow it up , ill take the rims tho [Big Grin]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for everyday normal guy  Ford pictures for everyday normal guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
quote:

Hey stupid_doodoo_dum / dizzle-sizzle-hotdog, unrelated to this thread topic, but there have been several several people like you popping up here over the past year or two....

You look like this

-

"I GO DUMMY RETARTED WIT DA DOS WIDE OPEN HIT DA SIDE SHOW SPININ MY SHIT GET OUT AND WALK NEXT TO IT THATS HOW I DO WHEN I GET STEWY in DA FITY"

Isn't it like the movie office space http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3hTKdsq6FY ? [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

You probably give people the wrong impression of CAFords, especially when they come to our events and see no one remotely looks like they "GET STEWY in DA FITY". [Confused] You and the rest of the CAFords online gangsters are welcome to stick around, but consider dropping the act and be yourself. Everyone is cool here, you don't gotta lie to kick it homeboy [Big Grin]

YOU FAIL youll never catch me batman but just know i aint your homeboy and and you could delet me and then every one would know that you were mad beacuse you got beat but just to be on the better side i must be hella popular for you to be posting about me when was the last time you posted like once a month and im your reason for posting this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [dance]

--------------------

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dizzle-sizzle-hotdog:
quote:
quote:

You look like this

-

YOU FAIL youll never catch me batman but just know i aint your homeboy and and you could delet me and then every one would know that you were mad beacuse you got beat but just to be on the better side i must be hella popular for you to be posting about me when was the last time you posted like once a month and im your reason for posting this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [dance]
Jesus.

Punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation...

Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:
Originally posted by Cobraboy:
quote:
Originally posted by dizzle-sizzle-hotdog:
quote:
quote:

You look like this

-

Jesus.

Punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation, punctuation...

oh my fuckn god is there any thread without this gay as english teacher in it i work on and race cars and bikes punctuation sure aint my strongest arm im just sayin your beating a dead horse i think thats all you do know is post about when people dont punctuate are you that board that youve started searching for it.
dont read it if it hurts old man

--------------------

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I am so old... at the ripe age of 23.

lulz.

Wait, I will type it so you can read it...

thas funy you call me old wen im only 23 you dont evn no me an you thnk i be old an i dont use commas or periodz eide

Diamond Dave
¯
Member # 5023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diamond Dave  Ford pictures for Diamond Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread =

-

--------------------
1993 Taurus SHO MTX Red/Grey
-Stock hotness DD

Posts: 475 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
everyday normal guy
¯
Member # 8560

quote:

lulz.

thas funy you call me old wen im only 23 you dont evn no me an you thnk i be old an i dont use commas or periodz eide

WOW youve fanaly learned how to type ona forum good job loser

--------------------

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

quote:
Originally posted by loves-the-dizzle:
quote:

lulz.

WOW youve fanaly learned how to type ona forum good job loser
ibyoudontseewhatididthur

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com