Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Back from Sturgis (pictures)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Back from Sturgis (pictures)
FORDNUT
CAFords OG
Member # 2348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDNUT  Ford pictures for FORDNUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For all of the guys that ride on the fourm just got home from Sturgis,South Dakota one of the biggest motorcycle rallys...

We left from Sacramento Aug 1st and stopped in saltlake city,UT 700miles for the night..Woke up and headed for South Dakota another 700 miles...

Alot of GREAT ridding and some great people and great partys...Seen alot of great stuff...

Made it home in a day and half about 1100 miles in one day 16-17 hours in one day..Check out the pic's and tell me what ya think...Ps some are not work safe
http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e19/jays65/Sturgis2008/

Posts: 650 | From: Elk Grove,CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't ride but I have to say you covered a lot of ground in a short time. The guys I know that do sturgis truck the bikes in. From th epics looks like a hell of a memorable trip though.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com