Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » how much does pick n pull give you for a car

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: how much does pick n pull give you for a car
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tryin to get rid of a truck thats takin up room and im thinkin about sellin it to the pick n pull just wanted to know how much they give you for a car

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They gave me $3 for a hatchback once. Car had 4 donut tires, two windows and a steering wheel. I think I still have the check somewhere...was about a year ago. I think it cost more than $3 to cut a $3 check lol.
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the truck is 100% drivable and isnt too bad i just cant sell it for the life of me

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the very very most they will give is $500. what they base that on I don't know. I will tell you that if you sell it for $500 to them they will turn around and put it for sale @ $2200. If it runs they wont let it get picked apart right away.

Can I see it...have any photos? details?

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

its a 77 f250 2wd with a 460 c6 dana 60 rear. sittin on 35 inch bfgs with new rock crawler rims
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

TDURAN_90LX
¯
Member # 6373

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDURAN_90LX  Ford pictures for TDURAN_90LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pick n pull picked up my 1988 Mitsubishi truck that was taking up space in my backyard. They gave me $160 for it. They will give u a quote right over the phone.

[ April 08, 2008, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: TDURAN_90LX ]

--------------------
'90 LX MUSTANG 5.0 (SOLD)

'01 GSX-R SUZUKI 750

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

fuck i'm moving this would be perfect. How much you want for it? How reliable is it. What is the biggest problem it has?
Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
How much you want for it? How reliable is it. What is the biggest problem it has?

same questions? [Big Grin] if jdub doesnt get it im interested too

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
89 Cali. Ed. Saleen "sold"
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Oval:
quote:
How much you want for it? How reliable is it. What is the biggest problem it has?

Set of dixie horns, 01 on the sides and a confederate flag on top would do wonders for that truck!!
[patriot]

NutNice707
¯
Member # 5123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NutNice707  Ford pictures for NutNice707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill take it if another board member doesn't let me know how much pick n pull wants to give you we can work a deal perfect truck for my shop. Thanks

--------------------
07 F-250 Crew Cab
02 Corvette Z06
67 Cougar XR-7
72 Chevelle
07 CLS 550

Posts: 806 | From: Sacramento To The Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
NutNice707
¯
Member # 5123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NutNice707  Ford pictures for NutNice707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill take it if another board member doesn't let me know how much pick n pull wants to give you we can work a deal perfect truck for my shop. Thanks

--------------------
07 F-250 Crew Cab
02 Corvette Z06
67 Cougar XR-7
72 Chevelle
07 CLS 550

Posts: 806 | From: Sacramento To The Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Put that truck up for sale on the for sale section and you'll get 5x more then what pick and pull will give

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Oval:
quote:

Set of dixie horns, 01 on the sides and a confederate flag on top would do wonders for that truck!!
[patriot]

haha thats exactly what i was gonna do to it
but it leaks a lil bit of oil iim not sure if its the oil pan gasket or the rear main. the cab is a lil bit rusty but other than that it runs great right now im rebuilding the carb becuz its got a vacuum problem at idle. i only want like 1200 bucks for it but im flexible on the price

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

heres the craigslist ad
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/632503796.html

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
take sound system out and ill give you half that price

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
89 Cali. Ed. Saleen "sold"
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

the amp and sub are gone all thats left are the 2 6x9s and the deck

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

I have to pass...I wont lowball you. Best of luck on sale and FUCK pick N pull just wait till you get what you want for it. [patriot]
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
FUCK pick N pull just wait till you get what you want for it

Yep, they told me the most they pay for any vehicle is $300. Even if its running and driving they wont pay any more than that but they'll throw it out front as a builder for $2500.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the state will buy back any pre 1987 car for 650 bucks. some sort of clean air program. http://www.oldcarbuyback.com/sfo.php

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com