Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Crazy Caller On My 5.0

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Crazy Caller On My 5.0
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For last couple of weeks, I have had this one guy call on my 1989 LX Hatchback like 8 times, he keeps trying to low ball me, I want $4000, he says its too much and if it had like heads, cam, intake, and gears he might give me $4000, I just laugh, he says people dont pay that much for a Mustang, I just think it is just funny as hell, I tell him I really dont care if it sells or not, I want $4000, it will sell one day, just crazy people out there.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
same BS on my honda! I have a guy who sends me an email everyday low balling me. Funny thing is its says its sent from his iphone in one conversation i told him to go sell is phone for the extra money!

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
His last name AkhhhBar? Or Yakkhhhhlameed? Lee, come on now, you gotta hook it up for my cousins!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gee thanks lee for keeping the price of these ancient mustangs well up and aboce blue book. (at least yours I've heard are decent and worth it) [patriot] [Razz]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya lee is pretty honest and tells u what's up with the car before u buy it so there are no suprises but for the most part his cars are what they say they are.
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lee, I understand you have a BEAUTIFUL 92GT in your collection.
Hang on to it for a while and maybe, just maybe one day I'll swing by to pick it up when my son's older. [Big Grin]

--------------------
SOLD!!! 7/07
Supercharged 92GT
352rwhp [old blower w/3 1/2lbs]
???rwhp w/S-Trim

2010 Acura MDX Tech/Entertainment
2013 Acura TL SH-AWD

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lee your cars are always overpriced and under performers. I suggest you find a new line of work.

Maybe start a landscaping business? You will do better at that.

Oh and quit calling my mom and askin her out every friday, she dont want you.

tee hee hee

j/k playin Lee, you know I love you.

The cars are worth what the market will bear and you, of all people, know that market VERY well.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Castor, your car is still here, I have changed a few things, I not going to use the S-trim anymore on my other Coupe, going Turbo, so if you want to buy it back let me know.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What makes me laugh is when you are trying to sell a car and people start shooting you low ball offers over PM and e-mail without even seeing it or calling you to ask questions.

I don't understand how they think that any seller is going to take that shit seriously... "you mean to tell me that you are going to drive over here right now with $xxxx in cash and drive off with car sight unseen??" LOL

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah! i had that same problem when trying to sell my fox. low ballers telling me they had $XXXX cash and they'd pick it up that night. expletive that. i waited and sold if for full asking price [patriot]

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I was selling my fastback some guy would call me everyday offering me 10k (I was asking for 19k). I finally told him to stop calling. Then again , the first guy that got off his ass to look at the car gave me the cash right there.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Cash in hand" these 3 words can always help identify a lowballer.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkster:
"Cash in hand" these 3 words can always help identify a lowballer.

yep. i was asking $2500. everyone offered $1900 "cash in hand" [Roll Eyes]
89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When you sell something on C-list do you take anything but cash?

When i was selling my 03 Yukon for 13k mid 70k miles i had some idiots calling in offering like 9k cash and i still owed 14 on it... Some other dumbass asked if i would co-sign a loan for them on the truck and he was serious... Other dipshits would ask if they could take out a loan with me... WTF am i a damn bank.

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My cousin had that guy call him about his 99 cobra and was like ill give you 8 for it because convertibles arent worth as much as coupes??? hahah id rather have a coupe but convertibles are more expensive.....
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Just yesterday 3 calls for a trade for their Scrappers for my Mustang, also got an email yesterday to trade for my S-trim for some 20s, LOL.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com