Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WOW.....Dean of MEAN!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WOW.....Dean of MEAN!!!!
t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
title says it all!

great fights, chime in...........

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn...shogun and liddell get upset...what has the world come to.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The fight of the night was the first one... Griffin vs. Thames I think.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
damn...shogun and liddell get upset...what has the world come to.

Does anyone else think Liddell is approaching "has been" status? Overall, I just don't think he's well rounded enough to consistently compete any more.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
screw jardine and chuck... look at FORREST!! He looked great tonight. great action... couldn't be happier. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
=(

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
screw jardine and chuck... look at FORREST!! He looked great tonight. great action... couldn't be happier. [patriot] [patriot]

I agree. I was surprised, but it was good to see him win, especially the way that he did.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
liddel hardly ever fights a striker tehy hand fed him graplers for hella long and now look what happens when he does fight someone who can strike back, and those leg kick must have hurt.
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So who won?Lidell or Jardine?

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
liddel hardly ever fights a striker tehy hand fed him graplers for hella long and now look what happens when he does fight someone who can strike back, and those leg kick must have hurt.

I agree. He is not gonna sleep on his left side. That shit was RAW. Chuck is done and the young breed is more hungry and willing to work harder.

And how about the San Jose boy John Fitch.

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
So who won?Lidell or Jardine?

Jardine

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is there any links of the fights on the web?

i checked youtube and can only find predictions and shit

[ September 23, 2007, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: 4.6 EATIN GM'S ]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The main reason behind Forrest Griffin's newly improved fight game can be summed up in two words....Randy Couture. Randy has been training Forrest very intensively at Xtreme Couture in LV on his ground game and is working in the clinch. When I heard that Forrest beat Rua I was floored. That's a HUGGGGGGGE victory for Forrest. So now more than likely Forrest will either fight Jackson for the title or possibly Henderson and then Jackson for the title.

Chuck wise...LOL I honestly expected the bout to end within the first round in either fighter's favor honestly. Jardine comes in hard and fast and Chuck does not like to be bullied right off the bat. I would have NEVER expected that match to come to a decision victory for Jardine though. I think Chuck's fucked career wise. He's been slacking training wise, eating poorly (according to sources) and working more intensively on his monitary investments than he has his fight game. He's only a couple of years away from 40 so perhaps it's his time to hang up the gloves (or for now at least).

I'm Diego lost. He's a typical loudmouth POS with a bad temper. Not a good combo in MMA.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
rjl50believer
¯
Member # 5598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rjl50believer  Ford pictures for rjl50believer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if liddel opens up his game he could be alot better. Every one has his technique down, he throws a left jab right hook and circles to the left. Thats why he couldnt do anything everytime he tried to circle out he caught a kick to the left side and the fact that they dont have to worry about him taking them down. I honestly think he would be savage on the ground if he wanted, think of how fast he gets up when hes down.

--------------------
1993 gt
Blue and Silver two tone SOLD!!
68 mustang in progress

Posts: 93 | From: east bay 925 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com