Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » T Pain really cant sing!!! Watch this!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: T Pain really cant sing!!! Watch this!!!
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For all u T pain lovers, & T pain haters, watch this video & u will see how much of a joke T pain really is. It shows u that the dude really has no talent at all & he & the music industry are laughiing all the way to the bank..... Please watch the whole video!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RYiN2N_JADg

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmao
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the same sound can be had from a talkbox

web page

this guy isn't very good, but you get the idea.

as a matter of fact, zapp and roger had this "robotic" sound way before tpain.

zapp and roger own on the talkbox

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:

web page

The talkbox is way different though & it actually requires talent to use one....T Pain should never ever ever ever ever be compared to the almighty Roger Troutman RIP!!!

[ September 13, 2007, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ALWAYS FELT HE WAS ALONG THE LINES OF ZAP AND ROGER I NEVER FELT HE WAS A REAL SINGER JUST A NEW FAD

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:

web page

The talkbox is way different though & it actually requires talent to use one....T Pain should never ever ever ever ever be compared to Roger Troutman RIP!!!
you are very right. the talkbox is actually an instrument. not a "program"

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

he may not be the best "musicial artist" out there right now, but he definately isn't the worst lol

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

here's a video of t pain SINGING! no program aiding him

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:

Man!!!! that sounds like sh*t....I can sing better than that....

--------------------

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

quote:
quote:

hahahahaha. but that IS live.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:

He might be singin live, but its not good...

--------------------

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
in his music videos he looks like theo huckstable from the cosby show...lol.
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He might be singin live, but its not good...
+1...he needs that voice box with him at all times....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To say he cant "sing" is a stretch, I saw him Atlanta recently and he can do go pretty good. But what he cant do is "sang". Jaheim, Tank, K-Ci, Anthony Hamilton, Maxwell those cats can SANG as in blow. This dude is a fad and wont be around very long.

What I do like about him tho, is he dont take himself too serious to point where he doesnt look like he enjoys what he does. It looks like he really enjoys himself. R-kelly for example, is to busy showing off his ice and braids to put on a good show.

[ September 14, 2007, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
To say he cant "sing" is a stretch, I saw him Atlanta recently and he can do go pretty good. But what he cant do is "sang". Jaheim, Tank, K-Ci, Anthony Hamilton, Maxwell those cats can SANG as in blow. This dude is a fad and wont be around very long.

What I do like about him tho, is he dont take himself too serious to point where he doesnt look like he enjoys what he does. It looks like he really enjoys himself. R-kelly for example, is to busy showing off his ice and braids to put on a good show.

It sucks because singers nowadays arent graded on the same scale as REAL singers of the past like Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson, Boyz to men, Aaron Hall, or even more modern vocalists like D'angelo, Rapheal Saadiq, or John Legend. All those cats really have amazing vocal talent, but too bad nowadays R&B/Soul music is trying to sound too much like catchy, club, street hip hop influenced music that it doesnt require much singing talent to make a hit or to be considered a decent singer....

I dont care what anyone says, T Pain sucks....The only song I ever liked by him was his first track i heard which was "IM Sprung"...Too bad all his songs after that sounded like the same BULLSH*T robotic singing style....

--------------------

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
For all u T pain lovers, & T pain haters, watch this video & u will see how much of a joke T pain really is. It shows u that the dude really has no talent at all & he & the music industry are laughiing all the way to the bank..... Please watch the whole video!!!!

why do SO many people HATE on T-Pain? do any of you actually have any of his albums?? if not, then u have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

ONE- t-pain CAN sing, have any of u seen him live? he rips his set!

TWO- do any of you have either albums? he DOESNT use the Autotune program on every song, he actually sings without it too.

and..

THREE- all of a sudden people start to hate when this cat starts rollin in his money..as usual..haters are everywhere..

so yea, this performance on jimmy kimmel was i agree not so good, but who is GOOD live nowadays? answer that one..

so fuck the haters and let the man make his money..

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by Red00GT:
quote:

why do SO many people HATE on T-Pain? do any of you actually have any of his albums?? if not, then u have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

TWO- do any of you have either albums? he DOESNT use the Autotune program on every song, he actually sings without it too.

and..

THREE- all of a sudden people start to hate when this cat starts rollin in his money..as usual..haters are everywhere..

so yea, this performance on jimmy kimmel was i agree not so good, but who is GOOD live nowadays? answer that one..

T Pain sucks man, I will never buy any of his albums. I didnt dislike his music all of a sudden, I couldnt stand it ever since I heard "Im in love with a stripper"

--------------------

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Red00GT:
quote:

and..

T Pain sucks man, I will never buy any of his albums. I didnt dislike his music all of a sudden, I couldnt stand it ever since I heard "Im in love with a stripper"
well then...u must be the very few of people who dislike him..

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Give it like a year or two & people will barely remember T Pain because his music isnt timeless & is only hot right now & next year they will like the next fad...

Thats what I dont get about the music industry nowadays is that the real talented artists with real soul & substance in there music barely get play because people would rather hear artists that sing mediocre at best & that can barely hold a note & write songs about the same tired subject matter...

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com