Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » yellow94gt

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: yellow94gt
hawaii5.0
¯
Member # 4675

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hawaii5.0  Ford pictures for hawaii5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw your car in the new mm&ff mag. I saw it in person a few years ago at the cafords show. I think you trailored it that year. Super clean car [patriot]

--------------------
91LX (sold)
93 cobra #3279

Posts: 757 | From: here and there | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am sure he will be trailering it this year as well.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no more freeway incidents!

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
no more freeway incidents!

Yeah exactly. I remember when that happened I was gona go down to the show later and he went early. He came back to my house about the time I was leaving. I was like WTF. And he was PISSED. a tire tread bit his bumper good. So we jumped in my truck and took that down.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So,

How did you wreck my '92??

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the post Hawaii5.0! [burnout]

As for the rest of you, I will be driving my car to the show this year, (with my new snow plow attachment)...lol [Wink]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, Drew! When you "enlisted the help of Advanced Engine Development" to drop in the 347, who exactly did you speak to over there? Was this your other personality?

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
Hey, Drew! When you "enlisted the help of Advanced Engine Development" to drop in the 347, who exactly did you speak to over there? Was this your other personality?

LOL

The write up was complete BS. All I did was fill out a little tech sheet and they somehow made up 4 pages of text from that. My favorite part was them quoting me when I never even talked to anyone from the magazine....lol

--------------------
AED

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:

LOL

The write up was complete BS. All I did was fill out a little tech sheet and they somehow made up 4 pages of text from that. My favorite part was them quoting me when I never even talked to anyone from the magazine....lol

Penalty! Flag on the field! Illegal use of quotations. 10 yards, repeat first down.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Drew, OMG congrats on getting in the mag, thats so freaking awesome! I remember when that car was nothing and look at it now, wow!

[worship]

[ August 14, 2007, 03:08 AM: Message edited by: Floored ]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

LOL

At least I actually quoted you. But big congrats anyway. took them long enough.. [patriot]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats drew!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
getjobdone
¯
Member # 4666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for getjobdone  Ford pictures for getjobdone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
funny thing, i hadn't even picked up a MM&FF mag in a few years and i only happened to today because i'm on vacation with the family and bored as all hell. i immediately recognized the Budniks and knew it was drew's car from the forums. haha, it seems their write-ups have become even more long-winded than ever before. one of my favorite sections from the article was:

"Ridding the combustion chambers of the spent air/fuel mixture is a task that is easily handled by a pair of headers custom-made by Performance Welding. The exhaust gas pulses are funneled down the primary pipes and through the collectors where a Bassani 3" exhaust system and mufflers wait to kick them out of the tailpipes."

nonetheless drew, congrats on the spread, your car looks amazing in the pics.

--------------------
91 notch ^ blown h/c/i

Posts: 677 | From: east bay,ca | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
An it wasnt even at the last CAFORDS Hayward car show [Roll Eyes] . at least I didnt see it. an havent seen pics of it there.

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
An it wasnt even at the last CAFORDS Hayward car show [Roll Eyes] . at least I didnt see it. an havent seen pics of it there.

I wanted it to be there, badly! Due to a lack of drivers I couldn't get all the cars that I wanted to bring to the show. My car was left at home for the simple reason that I'm not trying to grow my business by building pushrod motors, just the new mod motors that you see in the pics.

Honestly I miss driving my car.

--------------------
AED

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ur car is bad ass. not trying to knock u on that. just thought it would of been nice to represent it at the show. i dont know dont mind me just little bug up my ass i guess lol

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I wanted it to be there, badly! Due to a lack of drivers I couldn't get all the cars that I wanted to bring to the show. My car was left at home for the simple reason that I'm not trying to grow my business by building pushrod motors, just the new mod motors that you see in the pics.

when is the next cruise to tahoe? Hopefully its in November cause i'll have freetime then [Smile]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congratulations Drew! [patriot]

[ August 20, 2007, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
quote:

when is the next cruise to tahoe? Hopefully its in November cause i'll have freetime then [Smile]
Most likly will be then. We will tell you for Sure Dana!

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
quote:
quote:

Most likly will be then. We will tell you for Sure Dana!
Sweet the FB won't be done but i'll have my GT

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive never seen your car before (or up here lol) but very nice car and congrats on being in the mag [patriot]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice Car Drew! [burnout]
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good shit drew.....

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your car deserves to be in a magazine [worship] . See Ya at the strip [Whoo Whooooo!] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com