Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » KINGTOM IS A THIEF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: KINGTOM IS A THIEF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!
LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LPEHAWK  Ford pictures for LPEHAWK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TOM AND MY PRIMO MADE A DEAL ON PURCHASING HIS RIDER. THE DEAL WAS MY PRIMO PUT A DEPOSIT FOR THREE GRAND AND IF MY PRIMO COULDNT COME UP WITH THE REST OF THE CASH IN ONE MONTH, TOM WOULD KEEP HALF. THEY BOTH AGREED TO THAT AND ITS HAS BIN THREE OR MORE MONTHS AND TOM STILL OWES MY PRIMO $1500 [Mad] NO CALLS, EXPLAINATIONS OR NOT A PENNY FROM HIM! WHATCHA FOLKS THINK ABOUT THAT?

[ August 01, 2007, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: LPEHAWK ]

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LPEHAWK:
TOM AND MY PRIMO MADE A DEAL ON PURCHASING HIS RIDER. THE DEAL WAS MY PRIMO PUT A DEPOSIT FOR THREE GRAND AND IF MY PRIMO COULDNT COME UP WITH THE REST OF THE CASH IN ONE MONTH, TOM WOULD KEEP HALF. THEY BOTH AGREED TO THAT AND ITS HAS BIN THREE OR MORE MONTHS AND TOM STILL OWES MY PRIMO $1500 [Mad] NO CALLS, EXPLAINATIONS OR NOT A PENNY FROM HIM! WHATCHA FOLKS THINK ABOUT THAT?

I think I want to hear Toms side of the story. [Wink]

[ August 01, 2007, 06:16 AM: Message edited by: Motorhead6T5 ]

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I just walked into a really bad version of "American Me." [Big Grin]

--------------------
SOLD!!! 7/07
Supercharged 92GT
352rwhp [old blower w/3 1/2lbs]
???rwhp w/S-Trim

2010 Acura MDX Tech/Entertainment
2013 Acura TL SH-AWD

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think that you need to replace the word theif with HUSSLER

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Danger Will Robinson" i dont fore see this thread going well....

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

so your friend put down a deposit for something and then took 3 times as long to pay as he was supposed to and now wants his money back? seems ok to me.
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:
quote:

so your friend put down a deposit for something and then took 3 times as long to pay as he was supposed to and now wants his money back? seems ok to me.
From my understanding it seems like the guy couldn't come up with the rest of the cash to pay off whatever it is that he was trying to buy, so based on there agreement Kingtom owes him half of the $3000 deposit which is $1500

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I think you read it wrong....looks like the 1 month time line passed....Tom should have paid $1500 back to the dude but now it's 3 months later and nothing as come out of it...

not OK to me.....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PWR HNGRY 302:
quote:
quote:

From my understanding it seems like the guy couldn't come up with the rest of the cash to pay off whatever it is that he was trying to buy, so based on there agreement Kingtom owes him half of the $3000 deposit which is $1500
haha i missed the half part. sucks for your buddy then
[Embarrassed]

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by castor:

lol
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

"Don't look at me Lil Puppet."

To the original poster of this thread. Please learn to spell the English language before posting.

Every story has two sides so let's wait to hear from both sides first.

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At the risk of sounding stupid, whats a primo?

Edit: Wife just told me it means cousin.

Now I get the American Me tie in!!

[ August 01, 2007, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Dag302 ]

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not trying to be an asshole but at the risk of coming across like one I think someone with 3 posts on the board and calling someone out like this is pretty extreem. I'm not saying the number of a members posts means much of anything but in this particular case with the lack of details to the situation and zero history to either member from what I can see I'd ask the situation be address through pm's or other forms of communication.

This thread will lead no where and eventually be locked I'm sure.

So thats me being an asshole. I get one every 3 months so I used it.

[patriot]

[ August 01, 2007, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

scotzilla
¯
Member # 6327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for scotzilla  Ford pictures for scotzilla    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i say we linch his brown ass [Whoo Whooooo!] You know where he lives- go talk with him in person and get it handled- Hes not THAT big [Big Grin]
Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOSS IS BACK:
i think that you need to replace the word theif with HUSSLER

+1

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-
*Dont Run Your Mouth If U Cnt Run Your Car*
2000 camaro ss - Cali Stock :D

Steve67
¯
Member # 6076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve67  Ford pictures for Steve67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Motorhead6T5:
quote:

I think I want to hear Toms side of the story. [Wink]
So why are you in the middle of this deal. or do you just want to stir shit. I think your Primo should go to Tom and talk it over and you should leave the drama out of the public eye.

--------------------
Race?

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Razz] tom owes me lunch!! [Razz]
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by happygmore:

Lemme guess....he ate yours???

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't post about it, be about it. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:
Originally posted by happygmore:

Lemme guess....he ate yours???
lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:

"Don't look at me Lil Puppet."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LPEHAWK  Ford pictures for LPEHAWK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AM I WRONG HERE OR DO I HAVE A POINT AY?
WHERE IS THIS CAT AT SO HE CAN SHARE HIS PART

ANY OF U HOMIES GOT SOME ADVICE OF WHAT TO DO WITH THIS FOOL? I HEAR ALOT OF YA ARE DOWN WITH THIS TOM FOOL AND IM JUST SOME NEW CAT HERE SO YALL AINT KNOW BOUT ME, BUT IM TRYING TO HELP OUT MY PRIMO AY CUZ THAT SHIT AINT RIGHT. IS THIS KINDA SHIT EXCPECTED FORM THIS FOOL OR IS IT SOMETHIN NEW? MY PRIMO SAID HE WAS A COO CAT IN PERSON BUT PULLS SHIT LIKE THIS!? [Confused]

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man if I didn't know any better I'd think you were Tom posting under this name!! Grammar, sentence structure, spelling, punctuation, capitalization etc....its all the same!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
LPEHAWK
¯
Member # 7815

NA HOMIE. NAME IS VICTOR [Wink]

--------------------
LPEHAWK

-LPE 7L ENGINE
-FLP LT's
-D-1SC PROCHARGER
-FULL RACE SUSPENSION
-MOSER 12 BOLT
-TCI POWERGLIDE

879RWHP
767RWTQ

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
NA HOMIE. NAME IS VICTOR [Wink]

Please use the English language. Many of us do not speak or understand fluent Cheech.

Here's another shocking theory. Why not take this to private messaging with the other fella and handle your business in private where it belongs and not airing your bullshit in public. If you don't want to get flamed, don't make a private problem and public one.

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com