Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Mac Dre fans (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mac Dre fans
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw a post on a site and the tile was best rap lyric. Not one person said a Mac Dre line. It made me think back at all the songs that he did that I listen to all the time and i tried to think of his best line what do you think the best one he did is?
How about best song?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"IM TOO HARD FOR THE F'IN RADIO"....
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol that's a good song. I like life's a bitch.

--------------------

BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"suckas pushin buckets on the block back up off me/im rollin somthin famous and im feeling kinda saucy/dank got me chokin while im smokin and im yokin at that side show in oakland im hypo and poten/scopin lookin for some chasy on the lose/got a pocket full of numbers playing duck duck goose/all the ducks get shook/but the goose gets took/to the hotel in a mono/i want that pocket book/cause im all about my feddi like my folks young lay/ if she wanna be with dre then that ho goin pay/ya betta soak game is my pimpin suggestion/so as you creep to the hood/ let me ask ya that question/ (chorus)who down to mack ya batch?and even jack for scracth this mothafucka o.z and that crest side mac..

"clowning all the freaks/but he still gets jocked"
i know its not a line, but its still a dope song/verse..

[ June 02, 2007, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: BlkZ28Kreepn ]

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Hyphy, the game is my wifey. and i fuck that bitch nightly, call me phsyco, luney or nuttey, but i love the game. Feel me cuddy?"

--------------------
86' LX Vert

LocN50
¯
Member # 7434

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LocN50  Ford pictures for LocN50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I gotta Say "Boss Tycoon" is savage in my book.

"I know, doe ray me But no I'm not a R&B sanger
I'm a gangter rapper throwin' the middle fanger
To them square rubix cubes, who don't smoke and use
I'm a cutthoat boy and I got a short fuse"

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A Mack named Dre and I'm poppin the most
18, makin' raps 'til I'm 80 though
And too hard for the fuckin' radio

[worship] [worship]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
love to yoke a chevy when i'm richter..

i go nuts, do donuts when I'm full of that liquor...

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

getjobdone
¯
Member # 4666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for getjobdone  Ford pictures for getjobdone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"i'm ridin' in a big boat like noah, wit two women of each races"

"dre macguyver, getaway driver, always tighter than the po' po' or the feds, i'm ridin' some hi-po, wit ported heads, your boy wit dreads"

"bitch gonna aks me to come wit her to grrrocery shop, i told her straight up like dis 'no sirree-bob, dats not my job, i don't do dat imma pimp slash rapper, i thought you knew dat'"

only a few of the many great lines from the mac named dre haha

--------------------
91 notch ^ blown h/c/i

Posts: 677 | From: east bay,ca | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Post up at the 5-star telly, Dre touch mo' bread
Than a motherfuckin' deli
Young rich nigga, 20 inch nigga, P-I-M-P
It's all on a bitch nigga"

f*ck what it cost! imma boss!! yee! [Big Grin]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMOBILE  Ford pictures for BATMOBILE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's a trip is that he wasn't too popular when he was alive then everyone sort of jumped on the banwagon.
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go play wid your kids bitch

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
another favriot..

"went to the bathroom take a leak,she said ill you nasty you pee'd on the tiolet seat,slaped her so hard the bitch lost her feet, i said look lady i dont pee i piss, you put me on pee level again next time its fist"

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by BATMOBILE:
What's a trip is that he wasn't too popular when he was alive then everyone sort of jumped on the banwagon.

yeah that's the truth... I've been a fan for a long time and did bug me for a while but i let it go...just happy to see his famly will get some money for all that he's done
RIP MAC DRE [patriot]

[ June 04, 2007, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: slowback67 ]

--------------------

89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm the biggest thing since sprite put lemon with lime
BATMOBILE
¯
Member # 6239

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BATMOBILE  Ford pictures for BATMOBILE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not a big Mac Dre fan but I did bump Rompalation on a cassete tape wit my pioneer pull out, 4-pioneer 4 way 6x9's and 2 punch 12's. That was more than 10yrs ago if not more.
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Coul you handle all the scandle, and keep on steppin like boots and sandles."

"Did you know that bay is my rompin ground, i mean stompin ground but i like the way rompin sound".

"You went to deep faggot you better watch out, we blow backs out with the gat with the serial number scratched out. Im mac'ed out, damn near fittin to pass out. Oh you aint know? ya niggas betta ask about."

"I keep coughin like im chokin on pepper, high as a motha fuckin smoke detector"

"Pay me now, pay me later, im in her aviator eatin on some now&laters smokin like a radiator, im an outa stater with his own sack."

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
love to yoke a chevy when i'm richter..

i go nuts, do donuts when I'm full of that liquor...

It is actually, " I love to yoke a chevy when im ripter"

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by BlkZ28Kreepn:
another favriot..

"went to the bathroom take a leak,she said ill you nasty you pee'd on the tiolet seat,slaped her so hard the bitch lost her feet, i said look lady i dont pee i piss, you put me on pee level again next time its fist"

lol, was just listenin to that song and was gonna post it.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Nigga i wouldnt care if you was pappai on 10 cans of spinache, you still aint gonna get past the line of schrimage.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"chevs and fords" FTW

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"the things i do suckas wish they can,they dont undastand im the mutha fucking man"
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"ford chev what eva you got it dont mean shit shit aint hot... lincoln caddy what eva you got push it man dont be scared to sqaut" cadillac girl my fav song
PacGreenCobra
¯
Member # 7387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PacGreenCobra  Ford pictures for PacGreenCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Game is THICK: part 2 is his best CD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com