Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Site Owner?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Owner?
powermelissa
Member # 7118

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for powermelissa  Ford pictures for powermelissa  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi, everyone! I was wondering if anyone could put me in touch with the owner (or one of the owners) of the site. We are interested in working with the site on some really cool free technology we're developing. I can be reached at mlawrence@gopowertv.com. Thanks!

--------------------
Melissa Lawrence
My Space Page: www.myspace.com/powertv
SoCal-Racing: www.socal-racing.com

Posts: 7 | From: Orange County | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your best bet is to PM or e-mail one of the moderators. They have links on the top left corner of the page.
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm 9cobra8..i think he is tha owner

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
see you were on MW today also looking for that site owner..

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get lost fuckin spammer [dance]
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha whoa [Confused]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:

I have seen her exact post pop up on a few different websites so yeah I agree about the spam thing.... just google her screen name and see how many boards she has joined just to get traffic to her site.

[ October 10, 2006, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: asskickn88 ]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Troll......... [Frown]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you have a real request of cafords, on the bottom of EVERY page there is a link,... E-Mail CaliforniaFords.com feel free to use it any time! [Smile]

[ October 10, 2006, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:

shes prolly a raiders fan too [BS flag]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
powermelissa
Member # 7118

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for powermelissa  Ford pictures for powermelissa  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No, actually I'm a Chargers Fan!

And no, I am not spam. I have been contacting a number of sites about some technology that we are developing that all of you could benefit from. We are offering it free to sites like this one. That's why I was trying to get in touch with the owner, so we could discuss. That's all!

--------------------
Melissa Lawrence
My Space Page: www.myspace.com/powertv
SoCal-Racing: www.socal-racing.com

Posts: 7 | From: Orange County | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by powermelissa:

And no, I am not spam. I have been contacting a number of sites about some technology that we are developing that all of you could benefit from. We are offering it free to sites like this one. That's why I was trying to get in touch with the owner, so we could discuss. That's all!

I could understand where you are coming from. But you have to understand that nothing is free in this world and ultimately you are still promoting your company and that does not go over well in the forums.
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate when I don't understand what's going on [Frown]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Curt
¯
Member # 6254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curt  Ford pictures for Curt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:
Originally posted by powermelissa:

I could understand where you are coming from. But you have to understand that nothing is free in this world and ultimately you are still promoting your company and that does not go over well in the forums.
+1

--------------------
'90 GT
'94 Toyota 4wd "It have problem"
'56 F100 5.8 AFR185's Vortech SC S-trim

Posts: 866 | From: Monterey/Rocklin | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
I hate when I don't understand what's going on [Frown]

thats funny
Posts: 22466 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com