Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Need4Speed 2 on ps2

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: The Need4Speed 2 on ps2
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Havnt had a system for a while but i played it yesterday and omg the pontiac on there Sounds Mean [Eek!] i just wished they made one with all american cars including foxbodys man,FUCK, but i like he game, some crazy ricey shit on there, i really dig it becuase when you change the exhaust it realy changes the sound [patriot]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Caliber  Ford pictures for 5.0Caliber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yah that game is baddass, but I got bored with all the rice on that game (but you can get real loose with the gto), and who the hell comes up with the idea to rice out a Escalade??? Theres a new one coming out in october but once again its riced to the max but its going back to its hot pursuit roots. Like eddie said, we need a muscle car version [burnout]

--------------------
Non-rice 05 Civic LX

Im a rookie all over again.

# 4904

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
have u played that forza game on x-box? damn that shit is sick. i put a lightning engine in a 70 mustang and you can hear the fuk outta the blower. it burns rubber in 3rd gear. sick as fuk
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there was a muscle car version on the PC, same creators that did need for speed: porsche unleashed.

it was called motor city online, I played it for almost 2 years including the closed beta test, made money selling drag setups and game cash on ebay [Big Grin]

then the idiots closed the game servers, and since it was an online-only game no one can play it anymore [Mad] [BS flag]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i cant wait for more racing games to come out....

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com