Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » locked topics

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: locked topics
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i notice that when a topic is locked there is no explanation given to why it was locked. i think that if there was then people would know what not to post. i was unsure why the "to all the t.o haters" was closed? yet the "fukk the raiders" is open? i think that the T.O topic had more interest seeing peoples points then seeing how many people hate the raiders. i dont think just because "no one likes T.O" is a reason to close that topic. i dunno just my .02
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thankfully, our moderators try and keep the drama here to a low level.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:

Fukk the Raiders should also be locked then.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:

Fukk the Raiders should also be locked then.
No hell no thats a CAFords pastime...

In case you didnt see it,it went like this

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

And BTW the moderators dont have to give ANY reason as to why a post is locked FYI

Posts: 22468 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It looks like to me because the T.O. thread started out with people calling each other D**cks. The Raider thread just has good trash talking nothing personal. Just my 2 cents worth?

[ January 02, 2011, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Dag302 ]

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
It looks like to me because the T.O. thread started out with people calling each other D**cks. The Raider thread just has good trach talking nothing personal. Just my 2 cents worth?

I agree.
The niner/raider threads are entertaining whereas the other thread started of bad from the getgo.........

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i didnt say they HAVE to give an explanation. i think that they should. and the reason for that is so people can see what not to post.
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

i thought the T.O topic was entertaining. so whats the differance? if i go into that topic and call someone a dickhead does that change anything?
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think they'll both cause drama.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know why moderators lock threads honestly. You can't really escape drama dealing with a whole bunch of gear heads, whether it be from bad car deals to salvaged title lowballers, etc.

Sports drama is always in good fun though.

This board is quite more liberal then some of the other boards I visit though.

88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You really shouldn't need us to explain why that post was "locked". It wasn't actually locked though, just moved to street racing.
Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
I don't know why moderators lock threads honestly. You can't really escape drama dealing with a whole bunch of gear heads, whether it be from bad car deals to salvaged title lowballers, etc.

In my opinion, 10 page threads full of unintelligent name calling usually don't help the image of the site very much.
Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 88gt:
You really shouldn't need us to explain why that post was "locked". It wasn't actually locked though, just moved to street racing.

it was locked all day yesterday and was just moved to streetracing this morning.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:

In my opinion, 10 page threads full of unintelligent name calling usually don't help the image of the site very much.
I agree and i believe Fukk the raiders will just turn into that.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

well we will see how long that lasts
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
quote:

I agree and i believe Fukk the raiders will just turn into that.
well in that case "FUKK THE RAIDERS"
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

[dance]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com