Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Hot Springs Hotel(?) WITH PICTURES NOW in Byron, CA

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot Springs Hotel(?) WITH PICTURES NOW in Byron, CA
outlawd94cobra
SR.CITIZEN
Member # 265

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for outlawd94cobra  Ford pictures for outlawd94cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Before the site crashed awhile back, there was a post regarding the haunted hotel in Byron , CA. Did a search and nothing popped up. I can't seem to recall who started the thread, but could that person please PM me. Or, if anyone else on this site thinks they may be able to assist me with some questions I have, please do so too.

[ September 18, 2005, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: outlawd94cobra ]

--------------------
CRYSTAL WHITE 1994 COBRA; TOTALED
RIO RED 1994 COBRA INDY PACE CAR; SOLD(now in VACAVILLE)
(#18 of 1000)
BLACK 2002 GT Vert' AUTO; GONE!

Posts: 635 | From: Stockton, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by outlawd94cobra:
Before the site crashed awhile back, there was a post regarding the haunted hotel in Byron , CA. Did a search and nothing popped up. I can't seem to recall who started the thread, but could that person please PM me. Or, if anyone else on this site thinks they may be able to assist me with some questions I have, please do so too.

the "ghosthuner" lol , was blue97GT, but he changed his screenname and I think his new display name is red00GT ????

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:

the "ghosthuner" lol , was blue97GT, but he changed his screenname and I think his new display name is red00GT ????
[Roll Eyes]

PM Sent to Outlawdcobra [patriot]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Red00GT:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

HEY GAY BOY! Where the fuck have you been?

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
outlawd94cobra
SR.CITIZEN
Member # 265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for outlawd94cobra  Ford pictures for outlawd94cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Red00GT:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

Back at ya.

--------------------
(#18 of 1000)

outlawd94cobra
SR.CITIZEN
Member # 265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for outlawd94cobra  Ford pictures for outlawd94cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some pictures from the fire on July 25, 2005 @ Hot Springs Hotel in Byron, CA caused by a the embers from a grassfire closeby.
 -
 -
 -

[ September 18, 2005, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: outlawd94cobra ]

--------------------
(#18 of 1000)

outlawd94cobra
SR.CITIZEN
Member # 265

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for outlawd94cobra  Ford pictures for outlawd94cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some pictures from when we went...
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ September 18, 2005, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: outlawd94cobra ]

--------------------
(#18 of 1000)

outlawd94cobra
SR.CITIZEN
Member # 265

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for outlawd94cobra  Ford pictures for outlawd94cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The photographers from the Bay Area who were there when we were creeping up to the hotel by foot for a quarter mile, they drove up...lol...
 -
Day shot....
 -
There is also an old Groundskeepers trailer that was used to watch the grounds back in 2000-2003. They must have had 6 - 8 dogs because there were 8 medium sized kennels and old dog food packaging everywhere.

Well, we went about Midnight last night. Took awhile to find it, good thing i remembered what 00GT said about a cafe. Pretty long walk on that driveway, now that was creepy, when we got there we seen lights flash on the inside of the hotel and seen a car parked out front which spooked us. Turned out to be some photographers from the Bay Area who just use Full Moon nights to photo op historical places, they didn't even hear about the place being "supposively" haunted. They told us about another cattle entrance down the road(marked by a cut tree stump from the hotel) off by the airport that you can just drive all the way up to the front of the hotel. Place was cool, lots of history behind everything (old WWII German Interrogation Facility), took 26 pictures inside & out, but nothing ghostly. Didn't have a chance to tour the 4th floor or the roof because of the fire (images & report on Bay Area news) on July 25, 2005 that burnt down the white mansion next door (which is now a 10 foot deep trench) and damaged those areas. Lots of Paintball splatter, graffiti, owls, and rabbits though. Pretty good for target practice next time we go. THANKS for the adventure Red00GT, it was fun. Even better when you know the history behind it, check out a google search "Byron Hot Springs Hotel." NO GHOSTS HERE.

[ September 18, 2005, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: outlawd94cobra ]

--------------------
(#18 of 1000)

svt1165
¯
Member # 2722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt1165  Ford pictures for svt1165    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hauntings occur in the top 3rd and 4th floors only! You must return and seek out the ghost [Eek!]

--------------------
HK MP5K
HK G3/MSG90
HK P7M8
HK USPc 9mm
HK USPc 40 SW
HK USPc 45 ACP
HK/Benelli M1 S90
FN FAL
SIG Sauer P229

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com