Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ipod question

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ipod question
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At work we are all getting ipod nanos for free and I was wondering if ipods play mp3 files?

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
At work we are all getting ipod nanos for free and I was wondering if ipods play mp3 files?

are u serious ?
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No, they don't play mp3's.....so you can give it to me since it's pretty much useless now

[Wink]

sharkattack gave you the right answer.......That's a pretty cool gift they're giving you guys

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks and yes I was serious. Someone told me that ipods hold only a certain type of music files and I wasn't sure wether it was mp3's or not. Sorry never had much interest in these things I just burn cd's.

--------------------
91 GT

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustyTang:
No, they don't play mp3's.....so you can give it to me since it's pretty much useless now

[Wink]

sharkattack gave you the right answer.......That's a pretty cool gift they're giving you guys

LOL, no I think I'll hold on to it for a while [Razz] , but thats not even the best part. Along w/ that gift they gave us Dec. 23- Jan2 (extended paid holiday) [Whoo Whooooo!] [worship] [worship] [worship]

[ September 13, 2005, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

LOL, no I think I'll hold on to it for a while [Razz] , but thats not even the best part. Along w/ that gift they gave us Dec. 23- Jan2 (extended paid holiday) [Whoo Whooooo!] [worship] [worship] [worship]
is this friggin genentech??? and yea they have a certain format,, i dont remember what its called but either way they itunes converts it for ya,,, P.S.. itunes is garbage,, i dont like it,, it has a lot of problems interfacing with windows

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

That's sweet when workplaces take care of their employees like this....it definately increases productivity with a positive work environment!

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

is this friggin genentech??? and yea they have a certain format,, i dont remember what its called but either way they itunes converts it for ya,,, P.S.. itunes is garbage,, i dont like it,, it has a lot of problems interfacing with windows
Yes it is Genentech. Best place I've ever worked by far. I love it [worship]

--------------------
91 GT

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

That's sweet when workplaces take care of their employees like this....it definately increases productivity with a positive work environment!
It sure does!

--------------------
91 GT

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

I usually download from Limewire. Will these music files play on the ipod if I just transfer the from my cpu to the ipod?

--------------------
91 GT

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
thanks and yes I was serious. Someone told me that ipods hold only a certain type of music files and I wasn't sure wether it was mp3's or not. Sorry never had much interest in these things I just burn cd's.

sorry I wasn't trying to insult you. I figured you would research it since you have interent ?
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:
quote:

sorry I wasn't trying to insult you. I figured you would research it since you have interent ?
No worries. I was on the apple website and I could find the answer. I guess I didn't look hard enough.

--------------------
91 GT

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com