Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ryan your Bronco's

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ryan your Bronco's
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looked like a bunch of mules.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the secondary got hurt,well plummer is garbage,defensively and offensively they looked like shit,and they let a rookie rb and a 2nd string qb his whole career beat them ouch stick a fork in dem their season is over [Big Grin]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

2fstfru
¯
Member # 453

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fstfru  Ford pictures for 2fstfru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
the secondary got hurt,well plummer is garbage,defensively and offensively they looked like shit,and they let a rookie rb and a 2nd string qb his whole career beat them ouch stick a fork in dem their season is over [Big Grin]

It's not there fault it's that Miami is looking good so far, considering I'm a Dolphin fan! [patriot] Next is the Jets to get spanked!

--------------------
SPEED KILLS!....Drive a Chevy live FOREVER!

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well you can't win them all, i mean how fun of a sport would football be if Denver won every game?? then you wouldnt be a Raider fan....

Watching the highlights on ESPN, it looks like they played like SHIITE, hopefully its a wake up call and Denver gets it together. I just hope Anderson and Bailey will get healthy and get back on the field soon.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:

And the Raiders looked liked the same ole raiders..... 149 yards on penalties and CHOKED the game away.........AGAIN, just like last year and the year before, and the year before that, OH AND the year before that too! Raiders have a good time taking the lead then choking the lead away.... [patriot]

--------------------

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:

And the Raiders looked liked the same ole raiders..... 149 yards on penalties and CHOKED the game away.........AGAIN, just like last year and the year before, and the year before that, OH AND the year before that too! Raiders have a good time taking the lead then choking the lead away.... [patriot]
at least we lost to a team that won the super bowl instead of a team that took last place...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:
quote:

at least we lost to a team that won the super bowl instead of a team that took last place...
OUCH [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
quote:
quote:

well seeing that last year Miami beat the Super bowl champs, i guess i can say WOW, we lost to a team that beat the super bowl champs, so i could say we are both in the same boat, we both lost this past weekend, you lost to the super bowl champs and denver lost to a team that beat the super bowl champs last year.... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha ya but they lost to everybody else.... so your theory doesnt really make sence lol. Its ok cant wait for the Denver vs Raider game baby. This weekend should be good though against KC, you might actually have to root for the raiders so that way the chiefs arnt 2-0 [Smile]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what's this WE shit? are any of u guys signed by any of these teams? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
considering that the denver broncos have had 19 losing seasions i can see why all this recent winning has gone to your head. the raiders have had only 9 so this is taking some getting used to.

seeing that denver has been to 6 superbowls and have won only 2 of them i wouldnt talk about another team choaking
oakland has been to 5 and lost 2. but with all set aside i cant wait to see this season unfold, the afc west has some of the best battles around [patriot]

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
Originally posted by 4.6 EATIN GM'S:
what's this WE shit? are any of u guys signed by any of these teams? [Big Grin]

I support Denver, i have gone to Denver games, i buy alot of Denver parafinalia, so therefore....I am WE, am i apart of the Denver Broncos, why yes....yes I am! [patriot]

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
considering that the denver broncos have had 19 losing seasions i can see why all this recent winning has gone to your head. the raiders have had only 9 so this is taking some getting used to.

seeing that denver has been to 6 superbowls and have won only 2 of them i wouldnt talk about another team choaking
oakland has been to 5 and lost 2. but with all set aside i cant wait to see this season unfold, the afc west has some of the best battles around [patriot]

Put the pipe down and walk away....

What are you talking about, 19 losing seasons? When was the last time Oakland won a SB? How many back to back SB's do they have? [Razz]

--------------------

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think that the raiders dont win a superbowl because oakland would get burnt down. but hey maybe thats a good thing
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
denver excuse oh we don't have elway anymore.Since he retired they haven't won a playoff game yet [Eek!]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com