Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » (insert FUKK here) The Raiders!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: (insert FUKK here) The Raiders!!!
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh yes, some punkage by NE!!!

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what the score? its not worth my time too look it up! [Razz]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:

30-20 Pats!!!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:

30-20 Pats!!!
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:

30-20 Pats!!!
[Whoo Whooooo!]
The Raiders got own3d. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why do some of the best NFL players want to see what its like to be a raider? MOSS RICE SAPP. i just dont get it. a team that was no body last year to a contender for the afc west this yr? hell if i was any other team id hate them too.
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
why do some of the best NFL players want to see what its like to be a raider? MOSS RICE SAPP. i just dont get it. a team that was no body last year to a contender for the afc west this yr? hell if i was any other team id hate them too.

I guess it is called homosexual curiousity. [Eek!]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I don't get it either. It's the mystique, I guess [Roll Eyes] ...the only thing the "mystique" gets them is the most penalties every year and hardest non-division/confrence schedule year after year(because the league, along with everyone else, hates Al Davis).

Remember that old children's Christmas special that was on tv every year. I think it was "Rudolf the Red Nosed for Reindeer"...it had the "Land of the misfit Toys"...well Oakland is the land of the misfit "hasbeens" or "soon-to-be hasbeens"....the "mystique" is only embraced by the misfits in the league. That's why TO was rumored to come here from no basis other than its the"Land of th.......

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:

Remember that old children's Christmas special that was on tv every year. I think it was "Rudolf the Red Nosed for Reindeer"...it had the "Land of the misfit Toys"...well Oakland is the land of the misfit "hasbeens" or "soon-to-be hasbeens"....the "mystique" is only embraced by the misfits in the league. That's why TO was rumored to come here from no basis other than its the"Land of th.......

[worship] That's fuckin' hilarious.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I don't get it either. It's the mystique, I guess [Roll Eyes] ...the only thing the "mystique" gets them is the most penalties every year and hardest non-division/confrence schedule year after year(because the league, along with everyone else, hates Al Davis).

hahaha hell ya rick. And players want to come to the raiders because of the "comitment to excelence". Are you just mad that nobody good wants to be a niner but instead become a raider. I mean seriusly who wants to join a team that colors are Red and Gold... and hasnt had a winning season in how long? early 90's? At least the raiders have been to the bowl and the playoffice in the past 4 years.. [patriot]

[ September 09, 2005, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: boostin1.8 ]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:
quote:

hahaha hell ya rick. And players want to come to the raiders because of the "comitment to excelence". Are you just mad that nobody good wants to be a niner but instead become a raider. I mean seriusly who wants to join a team that colors are Red and Gold... and hasnt had a winning season in how long? early 90's? At least the raiders have been to the bowl and the playoffice in the past 4 years.. [patriot]
God, I can hear the song in my head..."We're the land of the misfiit toys..." Remember, there was an elf with Rudolf who wanted to be a dentist instead of a singing Christmas elf. "Nobody wants a Charlie in the box"..."we're land of the misfit toys"...That show was great!

For the record, I like the Raiders for the most part. I think that they'll be alot better once Davis retires or dies. I'm not sure what'll happen first. OHHH, AND get rid of Norv Turner. He was clearly outcoached last night. I actually thought the Raiders looked good for a bi there. Belickzqcke(whatever)made adjustments and the Turner didn't. Turner just had this perplexed, disgusted, I just wanna go to bed and cry look on his face the whole 2nd half. I thin the Raiders have a good core group of players...no coaching though.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:
quote:

God, I can hear the song in my head..."We're the land of the misfiit toys..." Remember, there was an elf with Rudolf who wanted to be a dentist instead of a singing Christmas elf. "Nobody wants a Charlie in the box"..."we're land of the misfit toys"...That show was great!

For the record, I like the Raiders for the most part. I think that they'll be alot better once Davis retires or dies. I'm not sure what'll happen first. OHHH, AND get rid of Norv Turner. He was clearly outcoached last night. I actually thought the Raiders looked good for a bi there. Belickzqcke(whatever)made adjustments and the Turner didn't. Turner just had this perplexed, disgusted, I just wanna go to bed and cry look on his face the whole 2nd half. I thin the Raiders have a good core group of players...no coaching though.

I agree with you rick, the Raiders were out coached. There were alot of plays called that had me saying WTF are you doing! but what can you do. And also Al Davis will NEVER retire, he will die before he retires. To bad the old man will live to be like 110 and still be operating the team from his death bed lol

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've stopped defending Al Davis a long time ago, but he's forgotten more about football than all the other owners know combined. He's not some oil billionaire who only owns a team for the prestige, his business is football and you have to respect that when comparing him to the other owners.

But, that is also the bad part. As long as Davis is the owner, the Raiders will never have a premier coach to lead the team.

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
I've stopped defending Al Davis a long time ago, but he's forgotten more about football than all the other owners know combined. He's not some oil billionaire who only owns a team for the prestige, his business is football and you have to respect that when comparing him to the other owners.

But, that is also the bad part. As long as Davis is the owner, the Raiders will never have a premier coach to lead the team.

I agree with you that he knows alot about football..that was played 20-30 years ago. To me he is obviously outta touch with today's game and players. His affilation with the team only hurts them in my opinion. I respect what he's done(his team's have done on the field), but I don't agree with his methodology.

You hit the nail right on the head, he'll never get a premier coach. In this day and age, ya gotta have that. With salary caps, it's the coaching, gameplans, and preparation that wins. Getting the most outta limited resources. Other than Gruden(and he got the F out while things were still good), the Raiders haven't had a good coach since Flores and as it turns out, Shanahan.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vpr_klr  Ford pictures for vpr_klr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:

PEOPLE ACTUALLY THOUGHT THE RAIDERS WOULD BEAT THE PATS [Confused] [Eek!]

--------------------
Project crustang has begun
14 mustangs and counting...

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by vpr_klr:
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:

PEOPLE ACTUALLY THOUGHT THE RAIDERS WOULD BEAT THE PATS [Confused] [Eek!]
there was some good crack circulating I guess

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

Posts: 22467 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com