Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT
DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SORRY IF THIS IS A REPOST OR IF YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN THIS BUT I THIINK THIS SHIT IS CRAZY AND KIND OF NASTY THIS WAS FOUND IN NEW ORLEANS B/C OF THE HURRICANE EVERYTHING IS COMING OUT NOW

YOU MIGHT HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE IT I DONT KNOW

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/madera1411/KatrinaSnake12.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/madera1411/KatrinaSnake3.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/madera1411/KatrinaSnake2.jpg

THANK GOD I DONT LIVE THIER [Frown]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HOLY FUCK

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
awww hell nawwww, thats the most thing i fear, crazy [Frown]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HERE ONE MORE

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/madera1411/KatrinaSnake6.jpg

THERE ARE NOW SHARKS IN THE WATER AND ALLIGATORS OR CROCADILES IN THE WATER NOW TOO

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] dang that thing is big!

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

BlkPina
¯
Member # 934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkPina  Ford pictures for BlkPina  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
snakes are the #1 thing on my list that i fear the most and i don't know why but put one near me and i'll pass out [Frown]

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/laurenjennifer22
00nhra edt formula-lid, cutout, pulley, ls6 intake rip
00 t/a- fipk filter, electric cutout, lt headers

Posts: 1255 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's what is like living in the south. We used to go down to the dock to go out on the boat and have to throw rocks at water moccasins to get them off the dock (sunbathing). Biggest one I ever shot was just over 5 feet- and that was in the back yard. They get much bigger out in the swamps. ever see an Alligator Garfish? They can grow to over 7 feet are 1/3 snout and teeth. Have one end sticking out from under a dock and the other end sticking out from under the other side of the dock.

-

Then there are the damn Alligators themselves... [Eek!]

edit: "Age and Growth - They are one of the monsters of fresh waters. They can reach lengths of up to 10 feet and weights of more than 200 pounds.
World Record - 279.00 pounds, caught in the Rio Grande River, Texas, in 1951"

[ September 08, 2005, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: FasterDamnit ]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"The Water Moccasin is a very venomous snake, one of the most deadly in North America. It is highly dangerous to people and their pets. If you should ever encounter one of these snakes and think that it has bitten someone, seek medical help immediately.

Adult body length: 20 - 75 inches (72 inches = 6 feet!)" [Eek!]

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Goddamn I'm scared of snakes. I can tolerate watching it on tv, looking at pictures, and seeing it in person (but not too close). I won't touch them.

Even garter snakes freak me out. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We used to kill those things all the time when I lived down there. The longest one I killed was almost 6 ft!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
Av8er for life.....

Myspace is ghey!

Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those snakes look like they've been eating well! [Eek!]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG

...and i just got done telling my co-workers "imagine all the crazy shit lurking under water"

[Eek!]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
Those snakes look like they've been eating well! [Eek!]

\

Maybe feeding off of all those dead bodies [Eek!]

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some crazy shit,,  -

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahhh! I hate snakes!!

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Ahhh! I hate snakes!!

I miss my pet snake. Rainbow bellied mud snake, gave live birth... odd for a reptile

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Ahhh! I hate snakes!!

How can you hate snakes and YET you drive a Cobra [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
holy motherfuck!

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Quite a few years ago I had a Reticulated python, 12 feet long, around 100 lbs., while I had her. I couldn't handle her anymore after a while, and gave her up to East Bay Vivarium.

At least she wasn't venomous;^) But, then again, I wouldn't want to be in the water alone with a python that big.

Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
at least some good news related to this story..
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/hurricanes_and_tropical_storms

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Looks like these pics are not related to Katrina

http://www.snopes.com/photos/katrina/snakerig.asp

one00stang
¯
Member # 4744

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for one00stang  Ford pictures for one00stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] i just got da chills
Posts: 382 | From: South Bay CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com