Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Raider Fan excuses this year!?!? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Raider Fan excuses this year!?!?
IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
quote:
Originally posted by BlkPina:
quote:
hahaha

I liked the raiders, until more and more violent incidents started happening from the raiders fans toward other fans of other teams...and the raider team and organization didnt do crap about it. the team and the fans dont deserve any respect for their actions or LACK of...that's what drove me away from liking the raiders...

marek

i'm a raider fan but i know what you're saying. i was at the chiefs vs raiders game a while back and a lady was wearing a kc jacket and hat and some guy tried to punch her. i was like [Roll Eyes]
if your a football/raider fan that is one thing, but if your one that gets violent at the games, that's another. one person got stabbed at a raider game and died, and other was hung by their feet off a ledge because of the apparel they were wearing. retarded! and the team organization wont do shit about it.

marek

That is why the Oakland Police are there! They are along side with my work. Alameda County SO. So trust me we are doing are part in stoping that stupid ass shit from happening. There are a few fucking morons out there! Not all are dumb shits who have no respect for anyone else!

Have a wonderful year!

GO RAIDERS!!!! [patriot]

[ September 08, 2005, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: IRISH ]

LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
quote:
Fuck raider nation [patriot]

Football baby I don't care who's playing i'm glad it's back. Read em and weep!

-

[Whoo Whooooo!] take me to a game! [Razz]

--------------------
who

Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUCK THE HATERS!! Raider fan HERE! It was a good game. Close first half just to prove to you shit talkers we are WAY better than last year! True we not a superbowl team but hey Denver sure ass hell isn't either. the 49erS well, better luck next year, AGAIN. [worship] RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!]
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by archersgt:
quote:
Fuck raider nation [patriot]

[patriot]
I have to get in on this! [patriot]

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
FUCK THE HATERS!! Raider fan HERE! It was a good game. Close first half just to prove to you shit talkers we are WAY better than last year! True we not a superbowl team but hey Denver sure ass hell isn't either. the 49erS well, better luck next year, AGAIN. RAIDERS
well said.. i think it was a pretty good game.. win or lose, good times as well as the bad times, u just gotta stick by your team... raider fan forever. [Big Grin]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I liked the raiders, until more and more violent incidents started happening from the raiders fans toward other fans of other teams...and the raider team and organization didnt do crap about it. the team and the fans dont deserve any respect for their actions or LACK of...that's what drove me away from liking the raiders...

marek

so basically what we are doing here is profiling every raider fan because of some actions that you seen from other fans... [Roll Eyes]

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
FUCK THE HATERS!! Raider fan HERE! It was a good game. Close first half just to prove to you shit talkers we are WAY better than last year! True we not a superbowl team but hey Denver sure ass hell isn't either. the 49erS well, better luck next year, AGAIN. RAIDERS
well said.. i think it was a pretty good game.. win or lose, good times as well as the bad times, u just gotta stick by your team... raider fan forever. [Big Grin]
It was a great game, Turnovers killed the raiders once again. Also some of the play calling was stupid. Like on 3rd and 4 and you try and throw a 40 yard pass i mean come on... Overall not a bad game from having to take on the champs in their first game with this squad.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raider's coaching staff sux. They were clearly out coached last night. Too bad because they played a good 1st half.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:

marek

so basically what we are doing here is profiling every raider fan because of some actions that you seen from other fans... [Roll Eyes]

no not at all my friend. look at my last post in this thread. if your a football/raider fan that is one thing, and it's a good one. but if your a violent ass, like some of the raider fans are, then that isnt a good thing. simple as that. i wish the raiders the best for this season, but ill be going for other teams that deserve it more....

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vpr_klr  Ford pictures for vpr_klr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by vpr_klr:
Pats 28 Raiders 24

I GAVE THE RAIDERS TOO MUCH CREDIT, THEY LOOKED LIKE SHIT ON OFFENSE!

PATS 30 RAIDERS 20 [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Project crustang has begun
14 mustangs and counting...

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Many Raider fans are violent and disrespectful. I've been to plenty of games to witness it first hand. OF course not ALLLLL fans are that way, but the old cliche says "you carry the reputation of your company"...somethin' like that anyway.

I still root for them, I mean they're the home team, but I'd never bring kids to a game let's just say.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

marek

YEP!
Posts: 22468 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i bet u are racist too....

[ September 09, 2005, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: sic5pointSLOW ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i bet u are racist too....

because I dont like the raiders and more than 90% of the raider fan base you think Im a racist?

Yeah I really see how those two things have to do with each other [Roll Eyes]

[ September 09, 2005, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

hummm saying that u dont like 90% of the fans tells me that u have met every raider fan that exists. so the fact that u have not met every raider fan or even 90% of them shows me that you are ignorant. and ignorant people tend to be racist. i didnt say that u were a racist, i said i bet you are. if u pass judgement based on your ignorance what are the chances you would be a racist? and if you dont see how profiling people is borderline with racism too, id bet you were an idiot also
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
hummm saying that u dont like 90% of the fans tells me that u have met every raider fan that exists. so the fact that u have not met every raider fan or even 90% of them shows me that you are ignorant. and ignorant people tend to be racist. i didnt say that u were a racist, i said i bet you are. if u pass judgement based on your ignorance what are the chances you would be a racist? and if you dont see how profiling people is borderline with racism too, id bet you were an idiot also

Okay lemme spell it out like this 90% of the Raiders fans I HAVE encountered are GHETTO,Fukkin Losers,Wanna be thug Fukkers and Most Likely dont even like the Raiders but because the Jersey looks kewl they are an instant Raider fan and that goes for ANY ETHNIC BACKGROUND(hmm remember the riots a few years ago [Roll Eyes] ).Is that my only reasoning for my dislike of the Raiders,No but it plays a big part.I dont like the organization plain and simple,the fans are only a fraction of the problem.Is it Ignorant,well thats entirely your opinion and if you dont personally fall into any of those characteristics I mentioned then it shouldnt bother you should it.

Now saying that where does any of this sound racist.Oh that rights right it doenst but its people like you that will turn ANYTHING into bullshit RACISM this or that [BS flag] Sounds like you woulda lost your bet........

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know what, we are all racist in one way or another. so stop the BS "your racist! i bet your racist." we all have our opinion about each race. so get over it...

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

quote:
you know what, we are all racist in one way or another. so stop the BS "your racist! i bet your racist." we all have our opinion about each race. so get over it...

marek

"your racist" was never said. so i think that you and haulin need to word your statements right before spewing your ignorance. all my opinions were based on haulin saying he was profiling every raider fan for the actions of others. and as for my bet... you told me i was wrong with the racist part yet did not comment on me making a bet that you were an idiot. so i got 1 outta 2. i think the last bet that will put me over the top would be to say you are ignorant. as for being ghetto fans? "GHETTO,Fukkin Losers,Wanna be thug Fukkers and Most Likely dont even like the Raiders but because the Jersey looks kewl" <~~ i think your choice of words lets me know who i am dealing with.

[ September 11, 2005, 05:41 AM: Message edited by: sic5pointSLOW ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:

marek

"your racist" was never said. so i think that you and haulin need to word your statements right before spewing your ignorance. all my opinions were based on haulin saying he was profiling every raider fan for the actions of others. and as for my bet... you told me i was wrong with the racist part yet did not comment on me making a bet that you were an idiot. so i got 1 outta 2. i think the last bet that will put me over the top would be to say you are ignorant. as for being ghetto fans? "GHETTO,Fukkin Losers,Wanna be thug Fukkers and Most Likely dont even like the Raiders but because the Jersey looks kewl" <~~ i think your choice of words lets me know who i am dealing with.
No I'm DEFINATLY NOT an idiot,therefore you should stay away from vegas or any form of betting,2 bets lost.But hey if thats what you wanna think thats great for you.

Know who your dealing with?

Well again unless my outlook on the people IVE RAN ACROS,ya know so called raider fans fits your profile then it shouldnt bother you,that is unless I struck home on that one.

Im sure there are some,maybe many,kewl Raider fans,hence the 90% and NOT ALL reamark.

As far as the comment "GHETTO,Fukkin Losers,Wanna be thug Fukkers and Most Likely dont even like the Raiders but because the Jersey looks kewl"

If you woulda read what I put right after that regarding the riot/looting,vandalism deal awhile back.....A shitload of people,yes on this board, were very quick to say those were NOT real raider fans but idiots starting shit while using that as an excuse to start shit,which again proves this:

"GHETTO,Fukkin Losers,Wanna be thug Fukkers and Most Likely dont even like the Raiders but because the Jersey looks kewl"

Oh BTW "FUKK THE RAIDERS"

[ September 11, 2005, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

i asked " so basically what we are doing here is profiling every raider fan because of some actions that you seen from other fans..." and your reply was "YUP!" I AM a raider fan.. and i am not going to sit there and let shit like that slide. u didnt say that it was 90% of the fans or it was the orginization that you didnt like at that moment. the only impression that you left was that it was all raider fans that u didnt like. after giving your opinion on the 90% of fans and the organization i can respect that. but based on your first statement you can see why i took that personal. am i right?
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
but based on your first statement you can see why i took that personal. am i right? [/QB]
I could agree with that.
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry faggot=sf

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com