Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » F*cking infineon raceway....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: F*cking infineon raceway....
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok, so i used thier gas station on monday to get some 100 octane. probably purchased 3 gallons or so... i almost never check my withdrawals online, but for some reason yesterday night i did.
They had taken $100s three times for a grand total of $300!!! [Mad] [Mad]
So i called BofA and the a*holes told me that i needed to contact the gas station and ask for a refund. what type of bs is that? am i not protected against overcharges?? [patriot]

So.. just be carefull.. if it happen to me it could happen to anyone else.. so check your bank statements carefully.

--------------------
=(

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Mad]

Sorry to hear that Jersey.

Did you get a hold of the Sunoco station yet?

[BS flag]

And not to mention they wouldn't let you run even though your car was not dripping [Frown]

At least you got a trophy......too bad it wasn't a Wally [Razz]

[ September 07, 2005, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: TRIXSNK ]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Avengeance
¯
Member # 5163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avengeance  Ford pictures for Avengeance    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BofA sucks ass... had bad experiences with them.

Heh... you guys wont believe this but I had KFC "accidently" charge me $1500+, yes.. one thousand five hundred, when I used my card to buy a $20 family meal deal. [Roll Eyes] That happened last month actually. I got my $ back within days... but I dont normally check my account online that often and happened to do so the day after the transaction was made while doing bill pay.

--------------------
02' Limited Edition 35th Ann. SS
620rwhp/570rwtq. 10.6 @ 132mph.

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just got off the phone with bofa.
so far the transaction has not been posted. it's pending... so far pauls oil company or whatever they are called have dropped $200 and are only showing a $100 charge..wtf?
The lady said that i need to wait for them to post the charges before i can file a claim... i guess i just have to wait and see..
waiting sucks... [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
=(

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:

waiting sucks... [Mad] [Mad]

Tell me about it! [Mad]

I just got my statement from my C/C company since the fraudulant purchases so now i have to look through it all again and make sure they came up with a correct balance.

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you print out a receipt of the gas transaction?
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

no.. i never do..
and if i do i throw them away...
[Frown]

--------------------
=(

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stop crying and take the complaint to the little gas station, PROBLEM SOLVED [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I USED TO BE a BofA customer. They, along with Wells Fargo can blow me....

WAMU is waaaaaay better, IMO. Sorry to hear you got some grief, bro.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Stop crying and take the complaint to the little gas station, PROBLEM SOLVED [Roll Eyes]

you are an ass.. [Mad]

wanna go there and complain in person since you live so close? [Razz] [patriot] [Big Grin]

--------------------
=(

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
I USED TO BE a BofA customer. They, along with Wells Fargo can blow me....

Seriously, I had problems with both banks. Since I got with WAMU 4 years ago, no probs whatsoever.

I also would keep my receipts next time if anything like this occurs again you'll have documentation.

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

to bad wamu is being bought out by B of A and also buying MBNA . . . .

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
those things are normal, though $100+ is a little absurd, maybe because it was race fuel.

everytime I fill up at a gas station and use my card there is a $50 charge put on the card that is "pending" for about 15 days, then that is cleared and the actual charge shows up. It's just how it works, they make sure they will be able to get the money for however much gas you're going to pump.

so say for example your card has $3 in credit left, you can't pump $30 in gas and then leave, they charge a certain amount to hold the funds kind of like a deposit.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:
quote:

to bad wamu is being bought out by B of A and also buying MBNA . . . .
WOW! [Eek!] You're kidding right?

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BofA is the worst! ive heard soo many bad stories about their customer service. same thing happened to me, bu wellsfargo sent me my money right back in my account that day, and then went after the gas station

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QUOTE]WOW! [Eek!] You're kidding right? [/QB][/QUOTE]
nope it will go through next year . . . sucks I know . . . wamu almost went bankrupt

[ September 07, 2005, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Fast_Bitch ]

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Bitch:

WOW! [Eek!] You're kidding right? [/QUOTE]
nope it will go through next year . . . sucks I know . . . wamu almost went bankrupt [/QB][/QUOTE]

Oh damn...I think I'll switch to Wells Fargo.

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is why I go to the 76 Staion in Livermore and buy 5 gallon can of VP racing fuel 100 octane, pay cash!
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

that's why next time we go racing you'll by 10 gallons and give me 5, right craig? [Wink] [Razz]

I guess i better start paying cash too..

--------------------
=(

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com