Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ticket question

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ticket question
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me late to work + srt4 who think he's the shit + CHP = UH OH!

cop came up like " GIVE ME YOUR LICENSE! and KEYS! AND KEYS!!!!! *handed them over* RACING!! YOURE GETTING YOUR CAR TAKEN AWAY!
*insert rest of process here*
cop comes back..explain im just tryin to get to work , honestly admit i was speeding however not trying to race the skittle he was just following. asshat in the srt4 says that we were racing.

I get cited for 90 and unsafe lane changes.
Any ideas on how much the fine will be?

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Black 02 SS:
me late to work + srt4 who think he's the shit + CHP = UH OH!

cop came up like " GIVE ME YOUR LICENSE! and KEYS! AND KEYS!!!!! *handed them over* RACING!! YOURE GETTING YOUR CAR TAKEN AWAY!
*insert rest of process here*
cop comes back..explain im just tryin to get to work , honestly admit i was speeding however not trying to race the skittle he was just following. asshat in the srt4 says that we were racing.

I get cited for 90 and unsafe lane changes.
Any ideas on how much the fine will be?

He cited you for both, speeding and lane changes! Wow he was having a bad day. When I have a bad day I just yell at people for doing stupid shit. Depends on how fast over the speed limit you were going? You most likley are looking at a $400 ticket. Im guessing you were on the freeway!

Good Luck! [patriot]

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just go to court, it's better that way cause judges always have reduced my prices of the tickets, for exp. one time this girl was driving my car and she was going 115 mph in the freeway, her ticket was like $140xx and we when to court and the judge reduce it to like 400 or something like that.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
BlownCobra98
¯
Member # 5943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlownCobra98  Ford pictures for BlownCobra98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doin 90 in high way or service streets? Were you weaving in and out of traffic while racing? Let me know I am a college police officer I could give you some pointers in court.

--------------------
Never enough Horspower always thirsty for more.
Drive it like you stole it.
Representing HCI Motorsports.

Posts: 142 | From: Carmichael | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgt:
her ticket was like $140xx

[Eek!]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah this was on the highway. The neon was behind me the whole time trying to catch up. I was just trying to get my ass to work on time and could care less about riceboy trying to play with me. The cop never actually saw me making lane changes, supposedly only from calls they got from other motorists. I do know it was stupid and senseless in my part in the first place, but that neon boy just had to turn it into a racing accusation which is what most likely got the CHP all agitated. And no, i dont hate em er say fuck the police just cause theyre doing their job. i was being stupid [Razz]

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
www.ticketassassin.com
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

quote:
Originally posted by BlownCobra98:
Doin 90 in high way or service streets? Were you weaving in and out of traffic while racing? Let me know I am a college police officer I could give you some pointers in court.

Could ya help?

--------------------
Schwinn 18speed

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com