Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Could the Giants pull it out? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Could the Giants pull it out?
Black88GT
CAFords OG
Member # 394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black88GT  Ford pictures for Black88GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wouldn't that be something if they pulled it out this year? With the possibility of Barry coming back, and playing SD 7 times in the next few weeks...... anything is possible. What do you guys think? Go Giants!

--------------------
2000 Griggs Racing GT
2012 Kona GT500

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I already had tickets for this Friday night's game, but I read news that Bonds might be coming back within the next few days....so I picked up a couple tickets for Thursday night's game on eBay not too long ago!! I hope he makes a return at the beginning of the homestand....the stadium will be rockin [Whoo Whooooo!] .

It will definately come down to those 7 games against the Padres...can't wait to see how it all turns out [Big Grin]

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's lookn better and better every day. They still get me a bit nervous in the later innings though. At least they're starting to get hits in the clutch and Ayre is pitching good too now...

Did you guys see the brunette sitting 4 rows up behind home plate during tonights game??? [Big Grin]

-

[ September 05, 2005, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: twstd5.4 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twstd5.4:
It's lookn better and better every day. They still get me a bit nervous in the later innings though. At least they're starting to get hits in the clutch and Ayre is pitching good too now...

Did you guys see the brunette sitting 4 rows up behind home plate during tonights game??? [Big Grin]

No, but maybe I will see her up close and personal when I make a trip to all 3 baseball stadiums in Socal next week [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustyTang:
quote:
Originally posted by twstd5.4:

No, but maybe I will see her up close and personal when I make a trip to all 3 baseball stadiums in Socal next week [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]
Napoleon Dynomite voice: "LUCKY"

Damn you... have fun

--------------------

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

So far it looks like it's just us 3 getting excited [patriot]
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heck no make that 4, I hope they make it, put the A's in there place!
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK, I'll be #5 [patriot]

Beat LA!
Beat LA!
Beat LA!

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlueOvalRacing:
OK, I'll be #5 [patriot]

Beat LA!
Beat LA!
Beat LA!

[worship] [worship] go orangemen!
Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
OK, I'll be #5 [patriot]

Beat LA!
Beat LA!
Beat LA!

[worship] [worship] go orangemen!
It's the squeeze play... [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Damn!!!...coulda been within 4 games right there [Mad]

--------------------

BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That squeeze was the best I've seen in years [Big Grin]

But don't you just hate it when an ex-Giant hits a walk off.... [Mad]

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
Heck no make that 4, I hope they make it, put the A's in there place!

[Roll Eyes]
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO GIANTS!

Anyone need tix to Thurs game w/ parking?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
That squeeze was the best I've seen in years [Big Grin]

But don't you just hate it when an ex-Giant hits a walk off.... [Mad]

I knew he was gonna have the game winning hit...Well hopefully they win tonight and the Pads loose.

--------------------

BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
GO GIANTS!

You wouldn't happen to have any tix for 1 of next weeks games by chance? I'm on vacation next week, so any weekday game would be great.
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who cares watching sub 500 teams in a sorry ass division if the giants win the division they would be swept easily in the playoffs.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
who cares watching sub 500 teams in a sorry ass division if the giants win the division they would be swept easily in the playoffs.

And your team is????

It is far more important to me to be loyal to a team throughout a lifetime than to be someone that jumps on a bandwagon at the drop of a hat.
I am a lifetime Giants fan, and a lifetime 49ers fan. No matter how bad either team sucks this year or any other, they will always be my faves.

[ September 07, 2005, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: BlueOvalRacing ]

MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

quote:
quote:
GO GIANTS!

You wouldn't happen to have any tix for 1 of next weeks games by chance? I'm on vacation next week, so any weekday game would be great.
Look on eBay man...you can score some bleacher tickets for a great price!!

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
GO GIANTS!

nope. sorry [Frown]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya, GIANTS STILL SUCK AND SO DOES THEIR BULLPEN [Mad]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ouch...2 games in a row. [Mad]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
The Rick
¯
Member # 327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Rick  Ford pictures for The Rick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know, i can't watch this team much anymore, it just drives me nuts...not worth the aggravation [Mad]

--------------------
90GT: h/c/i
05 wrx

Posts: 868 | From: plumas lake (sacramento area) | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes, the west is up for grabs.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great game tonight, if you are not a giants fan [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com