Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Michael Moore's Response to Hurricane Katrina (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Michael Moore's Response to Hurricane Katrina
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blind:
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by kingmoochr:
like to make a few brief points.

helicopters - could not perform evacuations due to BEING SHOT AT BY PEOPLE ON THE GROUND

natnl guard - not performing acts of environmental repair because they are FIGHTING THE PEOPLE SHOOTING AT THE HELICOPTERS

i like how he left out all the bits about how the gangs from the poorer areas used this tragedy to overrun law enforcement in the area and loot and randsack everything they could. but he seems to do that often.

I might shot at the helicopter too if my child had no food but yet the helicopters are passing us by to "save" some selected few.

This is not just a race issue, it's a class issue. Seriously how long did it take for bush to respond to the Tsunmi that happen a few months back? not long. Why is that? HOw long did it take for them to save those 400+ visitors in the hyatt hotel in N.O.? not long at all. How about trapping thousands of people in the metrodome with hundreds of dead people on the floor above. Bush is all Bull shit. If this would of happened in beverly hills. It would of been taken care of right away. Can you imagine Whoopi and Tom hanks trapped on there roofs for 6 days?

it wouldn't have happened in beverly hills because the residents wouldn't have been stupid enough to ignore the fair warning given out a week before the hurricane hit to get the fuck out of their homes and head to higher ground.
Now the residents are stupid? Do you know what its like being poor? You dumb fuck! If you have no money where are you going to go? Think about stuff before you talk

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] 306coupe

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

helicopters - could not perform evacuations due to BEING SHOT AT BY PEOPLE ON THE GROUND

natnl guard - not performing acts of environmental repair because they are FIGHTING THE PEOPLE SHOOTING AT THE HELICOPTERS

i like how he left out all the bits about how the gangs from the poorer areas used this tragedy to overrun law enforcement in the area and loot and randsack everything they could. but he seems to do that often.

I might shot at the helicopter too if my child had no food but yet the helicopters are passing us by to "save" some selected few.

This is not just a race issue, it's a class issue. Seriously how long did it take for bush to respond to the Tsunmi that happen a few months back? not long. Why is that? HOw long did it take for them to save those 400+ visitors in the hyatt hotel in N.O.? not long at all. How about trapping thousands of people in the metrodome with hundreds of dead people on the floor above. Bush is all Bull shit. If this would of happened in beverly hills. It would of been taken care of right away. Can you imagine Whoopi and Tom hanks trapped on there roofs for 6 days?

it wouldn't have happened in beverly hills because the residents wouldn't have been stupid enough to ignore the fair warning given out a week before the hurricane hit to get the fuck out of their homes and head to higher ground.
Now the residents are stupid? Do you know what its like being poor? You dumb fuck! If you have no money where are you going to go? Think about stuff before you talk
[worship] blind,, u are the dumb F****,,so u're basically saying that the 50,000 people left trapped in new orleans are dumbasses and they deserve to die?? [Mad]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[worship] blind,, u are the dumb F****,,so u're basically saying that the 50,000 people left trapped in new orleans are dumbasses and they deserve to die?? [Mad]
They could have walked out, they all weren't handicapped were they? They had a week you can walk pretty far in a week.

Just because they are poor doesn't make them helpless.

[ September 03, 2005, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

They could have walked out, they all weren't handicapped were they? They had a week you can walk pretty far in a week.

yea, just start walking, [Roll Eyes] walk where, when u have no money??? yea just walk all the way to baton rouge and rent a hotel. and P.S. they did not have a week, when katrina passed through florida it was a category 1 and even when it went into the gulf no one know for sure where it would hit.

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yea, just start walking, [Roll Eyes] walk where, when u have no money??? yea just walk all the way to baton rouge and rent a hotel. and P.S. they did not have a week, when katrina passed through florida it was a category 1 and even when it went into the gulf no one know for sure where it would hit.
who needs money to walk? Who needs to rent a hotel? bums seem to live just fine on the street.
They knew it was going to hit New Orleans but at the last minute it turned slightly. They had a week and they knew where it was going.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take a second and think about what you are writing before you write it, PLEASE

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Higher Ground? How serious will we take an earthquake warning here in California? Last time there was a TSUNAMI or an Earthquake warning in California people were out there doing normal shit... This is the storm season out there, who the fuck would expect the whole city to be under water? Did anyone? Yes they were given a warning.. The state officials knew that Lever was gonna break, no one cared to fix it, who's fault is it? But its not a pointing game, we got soldiers out in IRAQ for no fucking reason, bring our soldiers back home and lets serve **our** own Country... Stop serving others, we got our own battles to fight here, we got shit to fix in this country, if Bush wants to send soldiers out to War because of Sept 11... WHERE THE FUCK IS BIN LADEN?!
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
WHERE THE FUCK IS BIN LADEN?!

how do you find a needle in a haystack when its continously moving??

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
quote:

How did we find Saddam when was underground?

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

who needs money to walk? Who needs to rent a hotel? bums seem to live just fine on the street.
They knew it was going to hit New Orleans but at the last minute it turned slightly. They had a week and they knew where it was going. [/QB][/QUOTE]

So if I told you there was a storm coming your way and its going to be pretty bad, you would just start walking?

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Intellegence coupled with someof his people ratting on where he was hiding at

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You answered your own question

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

not so, al queida isnt giving up anything, and the terrain in afgahnistan is totally different than in iraq.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

not so, al queida isnt giving up anything, and the terrain in afgahnistan is totally different than in iraq.
Al Quieda didnt give up anything but there are tons of informants out there, those in Prison, all those that were arrested in Afghanistan.. Prisoners of Wars - We got everything we need, Saddam wasnt doing televesion shows and sending it to U.S, Bin Laden was.. He is still doing it... Come on now - Go get Bin Laden and get the fuck outta Middle East, lets handle our own shit in our own backyard, we have people struggling out here, dying for food and water

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Our govornment is doing everthing possible at this point. I'm gonna hurl the next time I hear one of you knucklheads stating otherwise.

Some of you racist, hate mongers oughtta go down to the Gulf and help out instead of just sittin' here on your keyboards pretending to be all self-righteous.

Natural disasters have happened and will continue to happen. Unfortunately, the less fortunate people will often suffer greater losses when disasters do happen. Ghettos will always take harder hits...and there will always be ghettos(with Bush in office or not).

Did you guys see all of the BLACK people looting? I did. After the tsunami, did you see those citizens engaging in this sort of behavior? I didn't. In fact, there were many individuals from Sri Lanka were shocked by this behavior, calling Americans "uncivilized". There is no excuse for this behavior and Im appalled that some would defend it. Being poor is no excuse.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
They knew it was going to hit New Orleans but at the last minute it turned slightly. They had a week and they knew where it was going.

So if I told you there was a storm coming your way and its going to be pretty bad, you would just start walking?
If I knew that storm was coming I would of high tailed my ass out of the city. If that means running my ass off, walking, hitch hiking, jumping on a moving train, jumping in the back of semi truck, etc, I would have gotten my ass out of town. Fight or flight is what they call it. It is the subconscious program in peoples brains to save themselves. If your life is going to be threatened, you will sure as get yourself out of danger or harms path. If you stay in dangers path, like a dumb fuck with a category 4 storm coming, then you are a person that has nothing to live for or has nothing worth living for. We can always rebuild a city, but we can't always rebuild a human being once it is destroyed.

[ September 03, 2005, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: NO MANRZ ]

--------------------
Bring It . . .

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

they deserve what they got for not leaving, darwinism is at work here.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

and when the earthquake hits and rips a fat hole through ur house,, that will be mother nature and darwinism at its finest as well..

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nobody deserves that shit, thats mother nature, no one knew the whole would be under water.....My condolences out to the families out in NO
iron281
¯
Member # 80

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron281  Ford pictures for iron281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Michael Moore--socialist, MULTI-MILLIONARE, America-hater, and master of propaganda, and all-around fat, slobby fucktard. He lives in an America that has nothing whatsoever to do with the majority of people in this great country.

Listen to what he has to say?
Not me.

Posts: 385 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by iron281:
Michael Moore--socialist, MULTI-MILLIONARE, America-hater, and master of propaganda, and all-around fat, slobby fucktard. He lives in an America that has nothing whatsoever to do with the majority of people in this great country.

Not me.

How come he's not dead yet if he is providing false information to start riots and hatred?

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by iron281:

Not me.

How come he's not dead yet if he is providing false information to start riots and hatred?
Id say hes a few hoagies from it...

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

and when the earthquake hits and rips a fat hole through ur house,, that will be mother nature and darwinism at its finest as well..
that is 100% true, are you beginning to understand?

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com