Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Coupe that the F1R will take residence in.... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Coupe that the F1R will take residence in....
vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vpr_klr  Ford pictures for vpr_klr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
66Ac Cobra's coupe, soon to be mine, nearing completion.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ September 02, 2005, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: vpr_klr ]

--------------------
Project crustang has begun
14 mustangs and counting...

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn what a piece of shit

i should have paint in hand tommorrow

am gonna make an appointment with the glass guy for a early as possible as next

get the $$ ready homie, the wait is over

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
damn what a piece

get the $$ ready homie

[Frown]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
66ac cobra did you make that cage for it? what does it have suspension wise? did you do the tubs on it?
with the rear tubs would a back seat fit or would you just have to get a delete panel?

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

was the person who welded up that cage drunk?

checkout the bar that should be parallel to the front of the top of the windsheild, and where it is welded to the bent tube running down the frame [Eek!]

[ September 02, 2005, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: blind ]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blind:
 -

was the person who welded up that cage drunk?

checkout the bar that should be parallel to the front of the top of the windsheild, and where it is welded to the bent tube running down the frame [Eek!]

or instead of being a jackass you could look a little closer and see that you are fucking blind, if u look at it straight on its parrallel

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

and no, i wasnt drinking that day

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vpr_klr  Ford pictures for vpr_klr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics are deceiving man, it's the angle bro [Big Grin]

--------------------

vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

It's a Chromoly Wolfe Racecraft roll cage.

66 AC Cobra did the tubs [patriot]

--------------------

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who made the cage?, the car looks sick, i want a cage and tubs now, [Whoo Whooooo!] for alan's sick ass notch
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lookin good. Sounds like ya have a nice powerplant ready to go in that beast too! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

hey homie i did it all, just didnt bend the cage and notch it

i drove the car yesterday, sure does light up those little 225's, with only about 900 pounds on the rear right now [burnout]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

66 ac cobra pm sent
vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

When I get the rear chopped, I'm putting 15x10 drag lites with 295/50 BFG cheapo radials and burning them every chance I get! [burnout]

Then I'm putting on 325/50 drag radials and going to run at the track with the stock engine to get a baseline, even down to the paper air filter! [burnout]

14's here I come!

Maybe 13's if i get that chassis dialed in!

--------------------

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck alan your about to have some fun in that little coupe when you drop in the F1R [worship] [burnout]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is some awesome work done to that coupe [worship] That thing is going to be bad ass.

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

Posts: 1613 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
66ac..why the hell did you paint the metco control arms red??????

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heres some cage work for ya [Smile] btw nice cage work, how long did it take you?

-

[ September 02, 2005, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: boostin1.8 ]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like all show and no go to me [Smile]

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
leave the 1o holes on!

looks great. good work eric, i can't wait to see the guy in action...
swangin action [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

burnout contest anyone?!?!?! [burnout]

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
66ac..why the hell did you paint the metco control arms red??????

i didnt do that, they were powder coated red when i recieved them, it was a surprise to me too

would not be hard to repaint them, i just dont care

alan, as light as this car is, if u cant crack 13's with a stock motor you suck

but i would hope for much life out of the t5 in there, put the tko in there and break it in with this maonster stock motor [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And my car and JohnB's car...

real little slut that coupe! Be nice to see it hauling ass down the track. [patriot]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

Eric does great work......I will put in the TKO, get the rear chopped and built, and go down the track with the 28x10.5 slicks I got from Team Solo until the motor pops!

Maybe 12's with no acessories or belt, no air filter, 20 degrees of base timing and race gas!!!!!

If the motor pops, can someone tow me home [worship]

--------------------

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by vpr_klr:
Eric does great work......I will put in the TKO, get the rear chopped and built, and go down the track with the 28x10.5 slicks I got from Team Solo until the motor pops!

Maybe 12's with no acessories or belt, no air filter, 20 degrees of base timing and race gas!!!!!

If the motor pops, can someone tow me home [worship]

I got AAA Plus, so that will get you 100 miles. Launch on the rev limiter, baby!
[burnout]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com