Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » SacStangs banning Fourvalve.com

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SacStangs banning Fourvalve.com
stanger91
¯
Member # 397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger91  Ford pictures for stanger91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not that its a huge issue. But since i cant login to that bored to protect myself and my company i will do it here for everyone else to read.

Sacstangs has banned fourvalve.com and everything to do with us. Their reason? Their reason is because they say we dont contribute to the site and take full advantage of them. We have offered to host their website due to hostin problems. We have offered to PAY them in the past for our involvement and advertising. And we have offered to give parts at wholesale cost to any of the admins for all of their hospitality.

The sh!t start of all of this? That would ROB aka 5L Venom. He has been pushing to get rid of us for a while to all the admins and has finally brainwashed everyone into thinking we are a bad thing. Funny how Rob has started his own company selling parts, and then decides that fourvalve should not have any part of sacstangs. Surley hes doing this for the monopoly of the website but will not admit it.

Another thing they say is we dont do anythign with them. We dont cruise with them or goto the track with them. Im at the track all the time, and hang out with everyone. If they dont see me oh well. As far as crusing, im not big on spending my friday nights in front of a McDonalds BSing and getting my car impounded because of streetracing. I dont "cruise" Sunrise.

Anyways, there is my rant. If you so desire to defend us, i believe there is a thread on sacstangs about fourvalves banishment. I cant login because of course im banned.

Thanks for reasing my rant.

--------------------
E.T 12.314@126.300

Posts: 778 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Importing drama from other sites here is a good way to get banned from cafords as well.

Attention everyone: cafords does NOT put up with ANY drama [Mad] spread the word

[ August 01, 2004, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com