Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » miles memorial cruise

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: miles memorial cruise
the510er
¯
Member # 2189

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the510er  Ford pictures for the510er    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just wanted to let everyone know that were trying to get a memorial cruise going for miles out to the site and back trying to see how many people r interested in going were trying to get it going on the 4th this saturday cause the weather is going to be pretty nice from what i heard and also i just wanted to say thanx to the site and all the people on it for all the support everyone gave me and my family nick werho

--------------------
nick werho

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nick,
You guys are cruising all the way to SAC?
I'm down to meet up, but I can not make it all the way out there. Maybe we could do a mini cruise before you head out?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I can make it. [patriot]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Drew B
¯
Member # 698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drew B  Ford pictures for Drew B  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if its in the bay i'll go.

--------------------
AKA.GR40coupe

the510er
¯
Member # 2189

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the510er  Ford pictures for the510er    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the site we were thinking about going to is by sac and it takes about 2 hours to get there and two hours back were open to suggestions on if everyone just wants to meet somewhere and the ones who want to go can leave but im open to ideas let me or matt know what u guys r thinking nick

--------------------
nick werho

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Nick,
You guys are cruising all the way to SAC?
I'm down to meet up, but I can not make it all the way out there. Maybe we could do a mini cruise before you head out?

Same here!, mini cruise sounds good.

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com