Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » my friend miles

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: my friend miles
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is Justin ,but it's been so long that I forgot my password, So brian was kind enough to let me use his. Miles was my best friend from the day we met. Theres no one I wanted to be more like than him, I always thought he did everything right in life. He went to automotive college,got a good job,worked hard,had a good relationship with Tanya and loved his family.He had everything he wanted, his car his bike and he always told me his next thing was a house and getting married(Tanya I'm so sorry, I never knew anyone happier in his relationship than Miles. I love you both so much).I always wished I could do things the way he did them, i never knew anyone more perfect. He didn't smoke,drink,or do drugs. He just lived a clean life and was the most honest person I knew.This isn't right. my friend told me that god takes people when they are complete in life,he had everything he wanted.... maybe got thought he was complete, but I want my friend back. I got shoe polish and wrote R.I.P. MILES on my back window. when I see someone looking at it at the gas station or the store, I'm going to tell them something about my friend miles. I'm going to tell them how we were always 30 min late to work cause we went to carls junior, but the time clock was off so we always punched in 10 min early. I'm going to tell them that I miss him and I love him, and I'll never be able to see my friend again. Miles I miss you and I love you.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God bless you Justin. Miles is still with you man. One day, you and he will be late to your new job because of Miles Jr....(he opened a shop in the sky)....Take care man, and keep your head up. We're all supportive of you and his family man. Please feel free to turn to anyone here if you need anything at all. Take care man, and be strong.

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
wildstangprincess
¯
Member # 2049

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wildstangprincess  Ford pictures for wildstangprincess    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He is at peace. God works in mysterious ways. Don't be mad at anyone. Just think about all the good times and let him live on through those memories. Everything happens for a reason. Just know he loves all of you, and is looking down on you wanting you to be strong and live on. My sincere condolencenses, and yes he will be missed.
Just know he is smiling at you.
Let him live on in our dreams.
Ashleen

[ December 10, 2002, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: wildstangprincess ]

--------------------
Ashleen Aimes

Posts: 72 | From: Sacramento/Bay Area | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Justin, i dont know what to say. That letter was so great. It makes me cry and miss him even more. Eveyone is right in saying hes with us and watching us all. I think he would want us to keep our heads up and keep doing all the things we have been donig that make us al happy. We miss you Miles...

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
98sjcobra aka tan 02 explorer
¯
Member # 1687

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98sjcobra aka tan 02 explorer  Ford pictures for 98sjcobra aka tan 02 explorer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
justin i dont know you but,
what you wrote about friend is a beautiful thing & must be hard for you to do, i know that its hard to loose someone close & even harder to talk about it. just know that we are all here for you if you need us. that things will someday be better
joe

[ December 11, 2002, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: 98sjcobra ]

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Justin that was nice. I have tried calling you but your never there during the day. This is JOhnny the one you helped with the ta and pullies and xpipe. I hope you are ok. I know you guys were close. if you see this pm me if you need anything bro. My heart goes out to you.
Godspeed
Johnny

[ December 10, 2002, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: SEMPERFI510 ]

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Justin you and I and everyone else are very privillaged people, we got to meet miles and we all undrestand what a great guy he was I still remember seeing u and him and ur wife all at macdonald I never ever thougt I would be here in this situation he was to good of a person to leave us. I prety much in tears here righting this.

Justin can you call me at 408-225-2945 I have one thing that I promised id do for miles and im going to need ur help.

--------------------
Holla at yoo boooyyy

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry u lost ur best friend, i lost a great friend, i didnt know him that long but the days that i spent hangin out and talkin to him, he was that happy person with no problems. we talked about our back injurys. i remeber when he was home for a while due to it. we talked and talked.
i member a lot. jsut to see his smile and to get a hand shake from him i wood do anything

i sit here and read ur letter and jsut wanna cry more.

i got u a sticker jsutin instead of ur shoe polish unless u want it that way.

i think i wood have to do the same, if so,meone ask me about my sticker ill tell him how great of friend he was

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
call me justin 925 980 6430

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com