Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » im selling my gas r/c race car!!!!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: im selling my gas r/c race car!!!!!!!!
deadly93cobra
¯
Member # 2721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadly93cobra  Ford pictures for deadly93cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hi everyone!!!!!!
Im seling my hpi r/c gas powered race car. comes with a remote control and the car and alfa romeo body which is new and never paintedbut i did cut it out!!!! comes with a charger ignitor, extra glow plug/spark plug and Only drove it couple of times and selling it because have no time to race it and its just sitting in the garage in the original new box. it goes 35-40 Mph and its fast. I bought it for 500 dollars and including kit and seperate remote and charger.

I have no idea how much i should sell it for. Please give me a reasonable price, im not being greedy of anything!!!!!!!!!!! thanks please be in contact email me hacker42k4@yahoo.com
i will buy a new clutch for the r/c car too!!!/maybe

--------------------
n/a

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com