Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to FOR(D) SALE:.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » FS- Parts from my 01' Cobra

Author Topic: FS- Parts from my 01' Cobra
04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For is giving me an 03' Cobra to replace my 01' so I have some parts to liquidate. I am not shipping the rims/tires and buyer pays for shipping for the other items.

DynaTech Alum. Driveshaft. I bought it froma guy that does testing for the Stang Mags. Can't remember his name. Had on my car for about a week. Does not vibrate. $225+shipping. (The brand may be off but it sounds right. I will have to go buy my buddies shop where it is stored to verify the brand if you want)

Tri-Ax Shifter- Never installed. This is for the T-3650...$150

I have a set of the Stock Cobra rims w/tires. $550.00..They are silver (not polished) They are perfect condition. Still have the sticker by the stem on at least three of them. Used at three Auto-X events and a High Perf. Driving school. Still are good tires. They have a set of Kuhmo V700's on them. 255-40-17. These are Autocross tires that are rated at 50 treadwear. Not street tires. If you want to take them on the street that is great but they will only last a few thousand miles. I will NOT ship these.. I live in Sacramento Ca. I am willing to meet you somewhat half way depending on where you are. I will be heading to So.Ca in mid Oct so meeting up down there would not be a problem. Western Nev. of Southern Or. I will be willing to meet about half way depending on where you are.

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 DSG Mach 1 Wife took it in the Divorce
2001 Cobra (scrap yard, I hope)
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com