Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » 2 12" Fosgate HX2's With Q Logic Box

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 12" Fosgate HX2's With Q Logic Box
Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's up guys, I have 2 new 12" Rockford Fosgate HX2's in a Q Logic Box thats fits perfectly in 94-03 Mustangs. I bought the subs to replace the two that I had vandalized in my trunk (they couldnt figure out how to steal the box, so they slashed my old subs in anger). These subs have never been used, but are ready to go and wired at 2 ohms. I used to have 2 Alpine Type R subs and the HX2's sound much better IMO. This is the third set of HX2's I have owned but I decided the extra weight and thought of getting them stolen is not worth it to me. I will also include a Lightning Audio 1 Farad Capacitor. The Q logic box is very high quality and was purchased at Circuit City for $100. The capacitor was $80 and the subs were $135 a piece. $450 value brand new and I am selling it all for $270. I am in the El Dorado Hills/Folsom area and will deliver in the Sac. area or you can pick it up. Thanks for looking!

Bryan
yellow2k3cobra@hotmail.com

Here are some pics, the last one shows the subs that were vandalized (the ones up for sale are brand new). The last pic also show a good view of the box in a 01 Cobra Convertible.

-
 -
 -

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com