Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » 4 banger coupes?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 4 banger coupes?
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What kind of gas mileage ya'll seeing out of them? Thinking about picking one up. But just trying to see if it is even worth on the gas mileage tip.
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm willing to bet that you're never going to buy another fox [Wink] . after you sell your cobra, i'm also willing to bet you're going to get a 4-dr luxury sedan and call it a day. your mustang days are over [Frown] . i'm j/k around, but this is what i see.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
What kind of gas mileage ya'll seeing out of them? Thinking about picking one up. But just trying to see if it is even worth on the gas mileage tip.

Lets just say that if you are concerned about gas mileage with a 8 cylinder car that is atleast 23 years old, maybe you should get a 4cylinder or v6 and call it a day [Smile]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Lets just say that if you are concerned about gas mileage with a 8 cylinder car that is atleast 23 years old, maybe you should get a 4cylinder or v6 and call it a day [Smile]
I dont drive the cobra, it pretty much sits. But I am looking at gettin a lil commuter/beater and was just wondering how efficient thes 4 bangers are.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
n8 you need of these to ride to work
 -

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

I dont drive the cobra, it pretty much sits. But I am looking at gettin a lil commuter/beater and was just wondering how efficient thes 4 bangers are.
they are not the greatest commuters u better of getting a v8, but if u worry about driving a lot and gas than go with a honda or ford focus, and if u thinking about a newer car a nice jetta tdi with a stage 2 which u get about 50mpg and great power

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

that's exactly what I wanted to know. I know they cant possibly compare to a Honda or the likes on efficiency.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com