Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Eibach Sportlines on foxbody notch?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Eibach Sportlines on foxbody notch?
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm looking into picking up a set of eibach sportlines for my '87 Foxbody Notch. I know that the sportlines are a large drop(Front-1.5"-2"? Rear-1"-1.5"?) so I need to know if they will fit. I have Pony's on the car 245(R) 225(F), are the '87 fenders going to be a problem? I just got new KYB's so shocks are already taken care of.

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
jordan0806
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah its not a problem unless you gog bigger than that..then it can be a problem
:
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so the 225's up front and 245's shouldn't be a problem? I want to take your word but I'm just making sure to here it from more then one person..

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
jordan0806
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
right now..I have the excat same spring setup with 225's up front and 265's in the rear...I had 245's and they fit fine...the 265's I just had to massage the fender a little more
:

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com