Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: Stiegemier Eaton off 03 cobra

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: Stiegemier Eaton off 03 cobra
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Supercharger/plenum has roughly 40k miles. port/polished Steggy/plenum comes with billet flow 2.93 inter-changeable pulley already on snout and will come with the 2.76 ring also. i believe the the port is an old Stage 2, to get the recent upgrade to a stage 5 will only be in the 300 ball park range from Stiegmier. Make offer, ill try to get some pics up, but if you have seen one M112 Eaton you've seen'em all!

[ June 11, 2008, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: 03SVTPower ]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much are you looking to get for it without the pulley?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
would like to get 350 without the pulleys, and 400 with both the pulleys.

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:

You got the car used right? Is it a stage 2 or 3 on it now?

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:

Before i bought the car I was told stage 3 but when I asked for the mod list after i got the car I was then told stage 2, so Im gonna say its a stage 2.

If you send the Eaton back to Stieg they can give the recent update and snout rebuild for pretty cheap. The blower is in good condition, I was goin to send it away myself but decided to pick up a used KB.

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
quote:

Before i bought the car I was told stage 3 but when I asked for the mod list after i got the car I was then told stage 2, so Im gonna say its a stage 2.

If you send the Eaton back to Stieg they can give the recent update and snout rebuild for pretty cheap. The blower is in good condition, I was goin to send it away myself but decided to pick up a used KB.

Their should be some type of serial # or something on it to verify whether it is a stage 2 or 3. you could pm it to me i would appreciate it.

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Their should be some type of serial # or something on it to verify whether it is a stage 2 or 3. you could pm it to me i would appreciate it.
pm'ed

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

ttt

--------------------

SacStangDriver
¯
Member # 8304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacStangDriver  Ford pictures for SacStangDriver    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
will this bolt on to my 97 cobra? ifso i want

--------------------
Need sidework done at great prices? I work on all makes and models from engine work to gears. Check engine light problems too. 916 912 3493

Posts: 1217 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
sik4.6
¯
Member # 7680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sik4.6  Ford pictures for sik4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SacStangDriver:
will this bolt on to my 97 cobra? ifso i want

NO!!!! people really need to do research before wanting something. [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 303 | From: here there everywhere in cali | Registered: May 2007  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

TTT

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

ttt

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

ttt

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com