Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » sold...... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: sold......
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:
Originally posted by BladeX10:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by BladeX10:
BTW im still interested.. I'm just waiting to sell atleast one of my 2 cars forsale first then ill come out and check it out. How flexible are you on the price? The more people lowball me for my cars.. the more itll affect my overall income. lol.

Would you smog the car before sale? also is it daily driver material? i'd probably end up swapping out the gears for 373's just so i can be safe on the freeway haha

Yeah bro if I get a buyer for the car we can both head to the smog station and run it before we complete the deal. As far as DD quality I drive it everyday from elk grove to sac state, on cruises, and even out to monterey. Car is smooth and has never left me stranded or broke down. I could see swappin out the 4.10's but I like to drive like a grandma so they aren't bad at 65 mph.

There are some unlisted mods that will or won't be there based on the sell price. But we can talk money when the time comes though. I know how car sales go so I know there will be some bartering

Definitely.. Planning on selling my fox this saturday. Then i'll get the water pump fixed in my camaro and ill head out there to check it out and once i get a buyer for the camaro ill be good to go
Sounds like the solar system has to align before you can buy Kanye's 96, rofl!
[Big Grin] [patriot]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man if i didn't have my Fastback project going i would buy this.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That rides sweet! I remember seeing it at the Chris Marks car show and it definately stood out. Well taken care of. Good luck on the sale!!

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This was at chris's car show??? Cant remember...
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03gt:

Yup. We were parked on the backside of the lot. The Cobra was parked near my Red Mach, not too far from where Mike D's Fox was parked...

[ October 31, 2009, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:

Yup. We were parked on the backside of the lot. The Cobra was parked near my Red Mach, not too far from where Mike D's Fox was parked...
Yea I remember.. I was right next to mike d..
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I remember your car. Silver GT vert right? I got a pretty clean pic of it from the show...

[ October 31, 2009, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I remember your car. Silver GT vert right? I got a pretty clean pic of it from the show...
Yea it was still Joey's car then I had my ls1 there... Cant believe how long its been since chris passed crazy!... Car show turn out perfect though!! we raised 7k after paying off all the expense for the show..
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea it was still Joey's car then I had my ls1 there... Cant believe how long its been since chris passed crazy!... Car show turn out perfect though!! we raised 7k after paying off all the expense for the show..
Hold on? Which LS1? You had a 96-98 Cobra, then sold it & got the red maro right?

--------------------

Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hold on? Which LS1? You had a 96-98 Cobra, then sold it & got the red maro right?
Yup I talk to you for about an hour at the car show.. Had the 98 cobra an sold it to get the ls1 an then sold the ls1 to get the twin turbo gt from Joey...
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yup I talk to you for about an hour at the car show.. Had the 98 cobra an sold it to get the ls1 an then sold the ls1 to get the twin turbo gt from Joey...
Oh, ok... Yeah I remember you, but had no idea you owned this car.

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn t, who bought it
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some dude that a member here named Blue Oval knew. not too far from where i live actually. just hope they take care of her and she takes care of them

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the quick sale T!

If anyone wants one that looks similar, feel free to make me an offer. [patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
aww so sad [Frown]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com