Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 2003 DSG Cobra (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FS: 2003 DSG Cobra
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to CA Fords where every reasonably priced car is ridiculously overpriced and every screaming deal automatically has something wrong with it.

I challenge anyone to find a cleaner, better priced Cobra for less than $16K. Let alone one with a host of factory Ford, dealer installed parts and a warranty. The top half of the engine is practically new. You can bet this car doesn't have the burned valves and compression loss that so many Terminators have.

Since I'm reasonably certain that buying this car and adding it to my garage would end in divorce, I'm going to leave this car to some other lucky soul on this board.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any suspension mods?

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

GTE
¯
Member # 5839

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTE  Ford pictures for GTE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF SVT:
Any suspension mods?

No.

I did forget to mention in the ad that it does come with Sirius sat radio all installed, but I don't have a subscription and it also had the throw out bearing sleeve replaced about 6 months ago with the Ford Racing heavy duty model.

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where are you located. Any pics of the warranty paperwork. Suprised they honored it with teh mods on the car.

VEry interested.

Eric

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
o2sloww
¯
Member # 4859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for o2sloww  Ford pictures for o2sloww    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Steve are you selling yours to buy mine
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
Welcome to CA Fords where every reasonably priced car is ridiculously overpriced and every screaming deal automatically has something wrong with it.

u forgot, in addition to what you've said, this is home to some cheap ass folks that love to window shop.

ttt for a good deal.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by C6Z06s_own_50Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
Originally Posted by GTE
In full disclosure, I did over heat the motor and warped the heads. (I tried to make it home instead of pulling over since I was just a few miles from home )

now you know why not a lot of people like you....you fabricate something that is no longer true...

good luck with sale steve....car is way under priced...

whats no longer ture in the statement i posted
GTE
¯
Member # 5839

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GTE  Ford pictures for GTE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GOT 50:
Where are you located. Any pics of the warranty paperwork. Suprised they honored it with teh mods on the car.

VEry interested.

Eric

I'm in Sacramento.

I don't have pics of the paperwork but I do have it all.

I put it back to stock for the warranty.

GTE
¯
Member # 5839

TTT
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow. cant believe this isnt sold yet. If you somehow have this car come feb/march. i may have to jump on it.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
GTE
¯
Member # 5839

tentatively sold. Someone gave me a full deposit but they are waiting for a insurance check to come in next week. I'll bump it back up if it doesn't sell

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com