Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Audiopipe AP-30001D amp, new in box

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Audiopipe AP-30001D amp, new in box
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm changing directions on my car stereo so this amp is up for sale. Its the Audiopipe AP-30001D amp, its 2 1500 watt amps inside one case and its a beast. I researched it a lot before buying, these have been tested by skeptics and unlike other cheaper amps they put out higher than rated. It puts out 3000 watts RMS at 2 ohms or you can connect to each output at 1 ohm and get 1500 rms X 2. This is brand new, never seen power, I took it out of the box once to check on mounting locations. It comes with the bass knob as well. There is only one seller on eBay and they are selling, not listing but actually selling at $399. I'm looking for $300 firm, no trades. Here's a link to the auction with all the specs and pics. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Audiopipe-AP-30001d-3000-Watt-Amp-W-Bass-Knob-/200620793790?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item2eb5ee5fbe

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com