Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FREMONT A'S AND SANTA CLARA 49ERS?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FREMONT A'S AND SANTA CLARA 49ERS?
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf is up wit all tha teams tryin to move now?

A's to fremont?

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/15963748.htm

49ers to santa clara?

http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_313010933.html

[Confused]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

tonster
¯
Member # 6093

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonster  Ford pictures for tonster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
honestly i think its a good move for the a's in the sense they could actually get more people to go to the games. hopefully they don't change the name though, lol.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As long as they keep the niners name I think its a great idea that they move to Santa Clara.Much better than that shithole city they are in now.And damn thats within 2 miles of me if they move to the location they are talking about [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22478 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like its only good for you, a niner fan who lives in Santa Clara. What about all the actual niners fans that live in SAN FRANCISCO and the immediate bay area. This sucks for us. I dont think I wouldn't want to drive that far to see the SF 49ers play in some other city 40 mins to an hour away. Unbeleiveable.

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i aint no 49er fan..but u really aint no fan if u wouldnt drive to it..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
sounds like its only good for you, a niner fan who lives in Santa Clara. What about all the actual niners fans that live in SAN FRANCISCO and the immediate bay area. This sucks for us. I dont think I wouldn't want to drive that far to see the SF 49ers play in some other city 40 mins to an hour away. Unbeleiveable.

Good for me? Would be kewl but no benefit to me.But its good for the team.If a city cant go thru with what was promised why would a team want to stay there?

Its funny that you say dont want to drive that far? Sounds like you want them to stay becasue its good for YOU.How about all the fans that have driven that far to go to SF for years without bitching? Double standard,sounds like it? If the city comes thru I say yes stay,if they dont step up then fukk them its time to move on.Its still a buisness no matter how you look at it!

[ November 09, 2006, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:

How about all the fans that have driven that far to go to SF for years without bitching?
Thats their choice to drive its, the "SF" 49ers isn't it! I'm just saying what about all the niners fans in SF and the immediate Bay Area. I think this hits our fan base at its heart. Just my opinion [patriot]

[ November 09, 2006, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

How about all the fans that have driven that far to go to SF for years without bitching?
Thats their choice to drive its, the "SF" 49ers isn't it! I'm just saying what about all the niners fans in SF and the immediate Bay Area. I think this hits our fan base at its heart. Just my opinion [patriot]
Either way true Niner fans will drive to the new location and realize that its the best move for the team.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thats their choice to drive its, the "SF" 49ers isn't it!
Evidently not for long [Wink] [Big Grin]
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Either way true Niner fans will drive to the new location and realize that its the best move for the team.
lol i can back that up, my boss is flying to seattle to watch the seattle/sf game.... but for other reasons i couldnt go with. [Mad]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was watching espn last nite and it said york is quoted saying that even if they move to santa clara they will still be the san francisco 49ers.

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com