Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WTF...San Jose A's maybe???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTF...San Jose A's maybe???
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they tryin and might move tha oakland A's to san jose...cant wait for after partys...lol..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've heard about it a long time ago. San Jose is pissed off because they don't have a football team or baseball team to help make them money. Yes its always about money. In any case I'd love to see them get a football team. Oakland R, San Fran 49, and the San Jose Heros lol
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've even heard rumors of Fremont.

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It is a good possability they will be over in SJ soon enough. The owner of the A's owns half of SJ so its very possable..

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've also heard rumors about Fremont... Anywhere but that shitty coloseum would be awesome. That place sucks.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If they tear down the Coliseum, I'll definately miss it. I've seen a lot of memorable baseball games ever since I was verrry young. I won't miss Mt. Davis though [Mad] .

The other night I was watching my taped game of the 1989 World Series between the A's and Giants. It made me miss the old bleachers [Frown]

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Bizob
¯
Member # 3768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bizob  Ford pictures for Bizob  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont think the A's will move to San Jose. I heard somewhere that the Giants own the territorial rights to San Jose and that they would have the right to block the A's from moving to San Jose. This is what my Dad tells me and my Dad is a huggggge Oakland A's fan so I believe him on this. However does anybody else know anything about the territorial rights [patriot]

--------------------
01 GT K&N FIPK Mac Prochamber Magnapack Cat-Back Steeda Tri-Ax Eibachs

STROKD
¯
Member # 1668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STROKD  Ford pictures for STROKD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
I've also heard rumors about Fremont... Anywhere but that shitty coloseum would be awesome. That place sucks.

The A's don't play at the Colisium guys, they play next door at Oakland Stadium... the Colisium is where the Warriors play, the indoor place. [Wink]

--------------------
04 Orange Cobra
86 Grey GT
87 Porsche V8

Posts: 576 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the city has also said in the news and to press that a's or not we will get a baseball team aslong as they can work out some issues to the land they have choosen to build a stadium on pretty close to the arena. that would be sick . im right there in walkin distance id either buy season tickets or be in the bleachers every game!!!!!!!!!

[ November 02, 2005, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: mr mach ef ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
let san jose get their own team A's need to to stay were they are

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com