Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » coast high (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: coast high
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Carlos Alfaro [patriot]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are not listed as a member BUT... that does not mean you are not..

When was the last time you paid your dues for the SVTOA National? Not Norcal SVTOA BUT SVTOA National.

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
more than a year ago, i listed under the norcal, when joe garcia used to be the president, then relisted again when roberto was the president but he ran like a little bitch [Big Grin]

--------------------

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
more than a year ago, i listed under the norcal, when joe garcia used to be the president, then relisted again when roberto was the president but he ran like a little bitch [Big Grin]

If you listed over 1 year ago then you need to re-list with SVTOA.. BUT there is NO FEE to join Norcal SVTOA [Smile]

BTW, I won't run like a bitch [Wink]

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

what's going to happen to the norcal-svtoa website?

--------------------

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
what's going to happen to the norcal-svtoa website?

I cannot find the person who owns the domain name so I registered a new domain name for Norcal SVTOA.... www.norcalsvtoa.com

Hopefully, after our first meeting someone will be able to donate some time for a new forum, [Smile]

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
jmir, I thought you said 2 post ago that you were going to handle this threw pm's, stick to your word and do it. And after reading this post i think apex is right on this one. I know a lot of shop's that don't give cash refund on special ordered items. It's your fault you did research on the item AFTER YOU BOUGHT IT. Grow up and quit flaming people for sticking to there return policy.

hey. you don't know the facts so be quiet [Roll Eyes] .
yeah.. i said "if you have anythign further to add take it to pms" but he continued posting here.. same to you, take it to pms.check pms.

[ January 25, 2006, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

PM sent [Smile]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com