Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » sound clip of my car,can i get louder? (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: sound clip of my car,can i get louder?
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
see ya soon man! [dance]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

I think Putter has a Crush on me! Im flattered :X

Posts: 1029 | From: rohnert park | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
SONIC LX
¯
Member # 5850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SONIC LX  Ford pictures for SONIC LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you know it, will your girfriend still kiss you w/o any teeth?

--------------------
87 LX ex 4cyl now TFS H/C/I
79 Pace car 5.0/C4 5 lug

Posts: 349 | From: Healdsburg | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WayFastYTee  Ford pictures for WayFastYTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she sure will.then wont complain as much for me biting her ta ta's [Big Grin] ..Do you plan on beatng everyone up in your life tht says something about you?beat people up to get thru life? SAD [Frown]

[ January 30, 2006, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: WayFastYTee ]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

SONIC LX
¯
Member # 5850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SONIC LX  Ford pictures for SONIC LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no, it really doesn't happen often, only when little bithes such as yourself run their mouth and then wont re-track theyre words and apologize, thats all it would have took, but your to fucking proud and you coose to keep pissing me off. why are you so stupid [Confused]

--------------------
79 Pace car 5.0/C4 5 lug

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

I THINK YOUR STUPID CAUSE I ALREADY TALKED TO UR BROTHER IN PM ABOUT IT,he sent me a message saying lets drop it etc.and said what he said was wrong etc.and i said its dropped and what i said that was wrong I TAKE BACK..if thats not good enuf for you ,then i dont know what you want.quit dragging this on.ITS THE INTERNET MAN,you take things to serious.

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

SONIC LX
¯
Member # 5850

my issue with you and your issue with steven are 2 seprate deals, so its dropped but you still couldn't apologize, my issue wasnt with him its with you for your shit talkin, im glad you guys are cool, a little less drama, but were not! ill see you and then maybe you will be a little more curtios and not call me a roid freak. true or not dont talk shit. im done with this post and i hope you are too cause im tired of hearing your excuses of why it was ok to talk shit to me for nothing.

--------------------
79 Pace car 5.0/C4 5 lug

WayFastYTee
Yes I'm Whipped!
Member # 6116

I said it to him,u gys live together dont you,I have no excuses.if not if YOU ARE NOT a roid freak then to help you sleep easier,i take it back.i am done with this post as well.SO WHAT MUFFLERS SHOULD I GET [dance] [dance] [burnout] ..I hope this helps you realease some anger.if not ill still see you soon [patriot]

[ January 30, 2006, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: WayFastYTee ]

--------------------
89 GT, Chica Ba Wow!!!

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The contents of this topic is exactly why posts get locked then deleted, and why people get banned. [Wink]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was pretty ridiculous
Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, keep the high school drama outta here, OK? We don't want the same handful of guys arguing every day here about the same crap.
Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com