Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » coast high (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: coast high
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
I can see if I can expedite this for you

Now he can call himself [Confused]
I PM'd him asking if he wanted me to help him...I got no response. When he did not return my PM it appeared to me he did not want my help. I replied to his post by telling him Mark O'Neil doesn't frequent this board often and to have him call Mark.... he posts a sarcastic reply. If he wants my help he is more than welcomed to call me and ask me. And I will be more than happy to help him.
BULLSHIT!! [BS flag]

You never pm'd concerning this manner.

....and quiet frankly the more I read your post the more I believe you sir are a moron. This has not been an opinion formed alone but one based on facts and through conversing with other people within the hobby.

[ January 16, 2006, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: Fostang ]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, let's hang on... I think there has been a misunderstanding. #1 I did PM you, because I remember writing a pretty lengthy PM to you. BUT, it looks like you never received it.. so I apologize because I assumed you recieved it and didn't want my help. I will be more than happy to call Mark tomorrow and help you resolve this.

Again, I apologize for jumping to conclusions about your post. [worship] [worship]

Let me know if you would like me to assist you in resolving the matter.

[ January 16, 2006, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now I know I have not "accomplished 1/10th of what you have accomplished in business". It just seems to me not just from reading this post that you have trouble with the PM system. Now somebody of you calibur should be able to figure it out. The other point I have noticed is that you seem to talk trash about other companies. I am a business owner (not trying to say I am up to your level.....) but isn't that the worst way to promote yourself. I would think it would be wise to just stay out of some of the threads you post in and take the high road that with your accomplishments only you drive one!!!

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you all should just RUN on down to safeway and get yourselves a jumbo size box of super absorbant crampons.
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
....that you seem to talk trash about other companies. ......

Dag302,

I just went through my 20 posts and did not notice once that I talked trash about any company. The only time I did reply was when I was attacked myself.

Ok, I will go get my "tampons" now... [Wink]

[ January 16, 2006, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
I think you all should just RUN on down to safeway and get yourselves a jumbo size box of super absorbant crampons.

get me some beer while you're there, i just ran out

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

quote:
Originally posted by eljefe:
quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:

get me some beer while you're there, i just ran out
Ok, what do you like? Domestic, import, or Micro-brew?
[burnout]

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
apex theres clicks on here fostang hidnnos and dag who back eachother up no matter what right or wrong so you just have to get used to it you seem like a standup dude trying to help and all ppl just down you for no reason
(sum1 is gunna wanna beat me up for that post now so all internet thugs get your gloves ready lol)

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
apex theres clicks on here fostang hidnnos and dag who back eachother up no matter what right or wrong so you just have to get used to it you seem like a standup dude trying to help and all ppl just down you for no reason
(sum1 is gunna wanna beat me up for that post now so all internet thugs get your gloves ready lol)

Boy there are more reasons to kick the shit out of you but I don't want to spoil the surprise mike.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and you know what sal its not hard to remeber my name from before so me posting this i knew would get someone pissed, seems like you guys get angry real easy why isnt it ok for me to speak my mind but you and your clan ok?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
Click? I've never even met Fostang, lol. You are drawn to threads I'm in. Will you ever learn [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

quote:
and you know what sal its not hard to remeber my name from before so me posting this i knew would get someone pissed, seems like you guys get angry real easy why isnt it ok for me to speak my mind but you and your clan ok?

He wasn't posting his mind againts me nor am I angry.

BTW I'll give you 60 for that excercise bike. What model is it?

[ January 17, 2006, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: Fostang ]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

hiddnos im not drawn to you at all, i just see an innocent guy here getting trashed talked and he seems like hes trying to help thats all and ive noticed all you 3 stick together and down on certain ppl nothing against yall but thats what happens
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

quote:
Click? I've never even met Fostang, lol. You are drawn to threads I'm in. Will you ever learn [Roll Eyes]

Yeah I've never even met this guy I think I talked to him once on the phone about an oil change on a hyundai.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

haha ok man so i c you know what im talking about here and whats all this wanting to kick my ass shit dude we throw on the 8 ounces here alot on the weekends cafords boxing with cameras? im down
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
quote:

Yeah I've never even met this guy I think I talked to him once on the phone about an oil change on a hyundai.
LMFAO, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT, HAHAHA, NICE RECALL [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

I'm down for a fun round or two although I am really a non violent type of guy. [Wink]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

haha good way to get our great internet aggresions out lets get somethin goin with err one but i gotta go easy on you your fingers are tired from e thugging it up lol jk man ill let ya know if u really want?
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

quote:
haha good way to get our great internet aggresions out lets get somethin goin with err one but i gotta go easy on you your fingers are tired from e thugging it up lol jk man ill let ya know if u really want?

Yeah I'm down but to be honest I prefer some grappling.

NAGA for life [Wink]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

i like mma but im still fairly new to it i gotta lot to learn boxing gets my hand cordination going alot better than getting my face beat in by a pro mma ya know?
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

yeah my friend Ricky S. is second place in no-gi cruiser weight. Since your talking mixed martial arts.

[ January 17, 2006, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: Fostang ]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

im not familiar with that as i just took an intrest to it but theres so many classes techniqiues its crazy
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

fawck it can i join in? ive post whored enough lmk fellas lol
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been here a couple of years and never sent a PM that did not go through. Anyone else smell something fishy here? If a long PM was truely sent, copy n paste it here for all to see.
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

There's nothing fishy.. it just didn't go through. It is not in the mailbox so I cannot cut and paste. There is no reason for me to make that up.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com