Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Dish Network Vs. Comcast??? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dish Network Vs. Comcast???
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DirectTV [worship]

i gotta 4 room install, free dish, free 2 hd dvr, free 2 regular boxes. and only pay $54.99 a month for what i was paying comcast $120 a mt. HANDS DOWN, better HD quality too. Also once you get used to the features of the box its like no other. for example when youre watching any sports channel you hit the red button, and you get a scoreguide of whatever game was on. theres also a channel with 6 sport channels on at once. not to mention NFL Sunday ticket! checkout the channel listings online, i got the second channel line up. O yah, the DVR works so you can watch whatever you recorded in any room, hella memory too.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Comcast FTW! I just hate houses with dishes hanging on the sides of their houses...and if it gets windy, good luck! I'd say Comcast for sure [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I didn't read everything everyone said so sorry if this was already mentioned but I have ATT Uverse (and have had both comcast and direct/dish tv) and ATT is better then all 3! Comcast has great service but is expensive, and dish and direct make you sign a 2 yr contract and att does not

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Right now im paying very little and im rocking Comcast interenet and Dish HDTV and love it. Very happy

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Comcast.

The trick with comcast is every 6 months or so call them up and ask for the latest going special and they will put you in it. Been doing that for years. Also their internet cant be beat.

Comcast internet is the fastest most people can get in contact with hands down. Less waiting more fapping!
2slow2go
¯
Member # 9159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2slow2go  Ford pictures for 2slow2go  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this shit is all opinion based. I FUCKING HATE READING OPINIONS. especially of the cafords variety

--------------------
-2004 Cobra ¿ur scared?

highsidn stangs

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dish cuz it cheaper but really neither

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com