Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What's it worth NES? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's it worth NES?
exchp6400
¯
Member # 4803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for exchp6400  Ford pictures for exchp6400    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
quote:
Originally posted by CobraCoupe:
Flashback man we was havin a NBA jams tournament on the snes yesterday shit was hella funny.....boomshakalaka!!!

[worship] [worship] [worship]
+1000000
naw, reggie miller was the beast with three pointer. any way.....stackhouse n iverson all day!
booomoshaklaka!! he's warming up! he's on fire!!!

the music was epic too haha [worship]

He's unconscious...lol. Charlotte Hornets FTW. Kendall Gill, Mugsey and Grand Mama.
No way bro! Orlando....Hardaway with the 3 pointer!!!

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraChick:
So what would be a good price? I would hope not $40 lol i would just keep it then until it's worth more

Youll be hanging onto it for a while then. When it comes to vintage video games its not the systems that bring big bucks but certain games. And for most of the games to hold rediculous value they have to be mint with box and books.I would think that the system will never fetch more than 60-80 bucks, theres still alot of those in circulation.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
CobraChick
¯
Member # 9885

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraChick  Ford pictures for CobraChick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I looked around and found some for as cheap as 20 bucks or as much as 200 with a bunch of games. Didn't find any that still had the original box and manuals though.... I will just keep it and give it to my son lol maybe it will be a collectors item in 20 plus years lol

--------------------
Behind ever successful person is a pack of haters.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com