Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Funny encounters with other Mustang drivers.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Funny encounters with other Mustang drivers....
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68gtscode:
I have a few funny stories but they are not related to Mustangs:

1) I was walking to my car after high school years ago and there was a girl in my class who apparently was having difficulty backing up her car. She got out of the car and asked for help. She said she had a flat tire the week before and was afraid the guy put the tire on backwards!!! Turns out her E-brake was on.

2) My sister drove up to my place a few years back in her M3. She said her oil was still low for some reason, despite putting a quart in the week before. I opened the hood and asked her to show me where she put the oil... she pointed to the place where you put power steering fluid!

oh man haha ... [dance] [Razz]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
I was in san jo cruisin around with the hood off when I pulled into the gas station. A lil s.a comes up and asks, "Ay homie, is that the supercharger?" Then puts his whole hand on it... lol "shit, it's hot!"

Yea, that'd be it homie.
[Whoo Whooooo!]

LMAOOOO I remember that he burnt his hand.lolololol he said "ayyyye!" lmaoo

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Nix_Fox
¯
Member # 9603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nix_Fox  Ford pictures for Nix_Fox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ December 19, 2009, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Nix_Fox ]

Nix_Fox
¯
Member # 9603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nix_Fox  Ford pictures for Nix_Fox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1nastycobra:
i was pulling into the parking lot at this pizza place and a couple of guys were standing outside looking at my car while i was waiting for a car to pull out of parking spot. i park and on the way in, they ask me if its a stick. I say yea. the guy ask me, is your clutch going out? Im like what? he says, its making a weird noise. Im like what noise are you talking bout, the whistling noise or the air noise? he says both. I told him its supercharged. lmao..i was laughing when i got back to the car. how can you mistake that for a clutch going out? [Confused]

LMAO that is one of the best stories I've heard in a long time. Come on guy man that's just sad.
Interceptor Eliminator
¯
Member # 9663

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Interceptor Eliminator  Ford pictures for Interceptor Eliminator    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i went out today to get the 75k service done on my 96 GT and my gf follwed me over in my 04 cobra. while were in the service drive a sales man comes up and says beatiful car u mind poping the hood i love cobra mustangs. once he opens the hood he goes clean enging but i think you have a bad idler pulley they dry out and start whistling. as i walk up i say no its the supercharger whine he says oh no superchargers only work when the car is moving. then he says usally happends when ur car has high mileage. probally should get it checked out youll spin a rod. i go its only got 14k on it its just the supercharger honest. then he goes well ive done alot of work on the mustang my wife has the 3.8 v8 in hers and ive had to changes the pulleys twice now and i dnt want this youg lady to be broken down on the side of the road so im sharing my knowloge with her. i go well i promise she wont i dnt let her drive my car much and im sure its not a pulley i bout it brand new in 04 and it still sounds excatlly the same. but gud luck with the 3.8 v8 i heard those are rare like 1 of none. he goes naw there they engine in the premium mustang most have them. there the better engine. as he walks away my gf laughs and goes the 3.8 is a v6 rite and the only v8 ford has with 3 is the 3.9 in the tbird rite i said yep lmao. i felt so odd like how can you sell a product you know nothing about.
i wish i had a 3.8 v8 rare lol.

--------------------
1990 LX Hatch50 4SALE
1996 Mustang GT
2003 Mustang Mach1
2004 Mustang Cobra
1994 F250 460 4x4

Posts: 42 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
FORDNUT
CAFords OG
Member # 2348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDNUT  Ford pictures for FORDNUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Interceptor Eliminator:
i went out today to get the 75k service done on my 96 GT and my gf follwed me over in my 04 cobra. while were in the service drive a sales man comes up and says beatiful car u mind poping the hood i love cobra mustangs. once he opens the hood he goes clean enging but i think you have a bad idler pulley they dry out and start whistling. as i walk up i say no its the supercharger whine he says oh no superchargers only work when the car is moving. then he says usally happends when ur car has high mileage. probally should get it checked out youll spin a rod. i go its only got 14k on it its just the supercharger honest. then he goes well ive done alot of work on the mustang my wife has the 3.8 v8 in hers and ive had to changes the pulleys twice now and i dnt want this youg lady to be broken down on the side of the road so im sharing my knowloge with her. i go well i promise she wont i dnt let her drive my car much and im sure its not a pulley i bout it brand new in 04 and it still sounds excatlly the same. but gud luck with the 3.8 v8 i heard those are rare like 1 of none. he goes naw there they engine in the premium mustang most have them. there the better engine. as he walks away my gf laughs and goes the 3.8 is a v6 rite and the only v8 ford has with 3 is the 3.9 in the tbird rite i said yep lmao. i felt so odd like how can you sell a product you know nothing about.
i wish i had a 3.8 v8 rare lol.

Thats like going to the Ford dealer and asking the sales guy for an auto cobra and him wasting his time looking for one...It kills me how little sale man know about the products they sale..
Posts: 650 | From: Elk Grove,CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com