Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » And I thought East Oakland and Richmond's Triangle was bad? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: And I thought East Oakland and Richmond's Triangle was bad?
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Only thing that video was missing was zombies walking around. Detroit is one fucked up place.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
richmond especially 1st thru 23rd st,iron triangle,south richmond crescent park aint places you don't even want to come close too.And basically all of oakland except the hills is scary.Oakland and richmond are the most violent little cities in cali and compton.But washington dc and detroit i think are the most violent big citys.

you crack me up. i admit some parts of oakland IS scary, but for the most part it's like anywhere i go. reading statements like yours is one of the reasons why i don't take anyone's comment on this board seriously. some of you guys just pull stuff out the ying-yang and make it a fact [Roll Eyes] .

i'm a little dude and i don't walk around oakland feeling scared, go figure [Wink] .

how the fuck are you going to tell me when i was born and raised here in oakland shit ain't no paradise out here hearing gunshots every day.Murders happening all the time.And your saying for the most part it's like anywhere you go lol that's the dumbest statement i heard yet.So you telling me going through walnut creek or dublin,berekeley,castro valley etc is like going to oakland nah man.The facts are proven oakland and richmond has the most crime and robberies in the bay area look it up smartass.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ my brother in law just had sideshow detail this weekend and there was like 8 shootings, some were homicides, and a bunch of other crap.... Oakland is out of control in certain parts of the city.... I feel bad for the good people in Oakland who have to live with the animals on the streets..... Wish I could have a hunting tag to bag drug dealers and gang members [Smile]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
you wanna see the hood..go to africa or the middle east..no lie

Definetly agree, Oakland isn't as bad as being compared to 2nd and 3rd world countries.

Some part of the world, fools are walking around with Machetes and WILL shop your head off for fun lol

Its a different discussion but back to topic.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
you wanna see the hood..go to africa or the middle east..no lie

Definetly agree, Oakland isn't as bad as being compared to 2nd and 3rd world countries.

Some part of the world, fools are walking around with Machetes and WILL shop your head off for fun lol

Its a different discussion but back to topic.

Sheeeet....Try living and growing up in 9th Ward New Orleans (Desire Street Projects)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCpLa-33iEg
(my favorite track playing over this slideshow too). Beleive it or not, most of the barbed wire fences were put up when people were still living in the PJ's. It always made me wonder where they locking the world out or locking us in. I love my city and have it proudly tattooed on me. But man it is the source of such frustration, sadness and pain (I got shot while living there)

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SPEAKING OF OAKLAND I JUST SEEN A HIGH SPEED LIKE 1 MIN AGO RIGHT PASS MY WORK HERE ON SAN LEANDRO BLVD!! [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
SPEAKING OF OAKLAND I JUST SEEN A HIGH SPEED LIKE 1 MIN AGO RIGHT PASS MY WORK HERE ON SAN LEANDRO BLVD!! [patriot] [burnout]

was it a saturn?

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
quote:
richmond especially 1st thru 23rd st,iron triangle,south richmond crescent park aint places you don't even want to come close too.And basically all of oakland except the hills is scary.Oakland and richmond are the most violent little cities in cali and compton.But washington dc and detroit i think are the most violent big citys.

you crack me up. i admit some parts of oakland IS scary, but for the most part it's like anywhere i go. reading statements like yours is one of the reasons why i don't take anyone's comment on this board seriously. some of you guys just pull stuff out the ying-yang and make it a fact [Roll Eyes] .

i'm a little dude and i don't walk around oakland feeling scared, go figure [Wink] .

how the fuck are you going to tell me when i was born and raised here in oakland shit ain't no paradise out here hearing gunshots every day.Murders happening all the time.And your saying for the most part it's like anywhere you go lol that's the dumbest statement i heard yet.So you telling me going through walnut creek or dublin,berekeley,castro valley etc is like going to oakland nah man.The facts are proven oakland and richmond has the most crime and robberies in the bay area look it up smartass.
i must be one brave mofo then. i am smart though, thanks for pointing that out.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com