Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Haters in Hayward (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Haters in Hayward
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Giving him a thumbs down is one thing. Telling him about stealing the car is another. Chances are (and I hope) they are just pussies and would never do that. Lot of jerks out there, I had one guy spit on my car once when I "cut him off" while he was weaving in and out of traffic. Too bad I didn't have a bottle full of 2 week old fermented chew spit to chuck inside his open window.

--------------------
2004 GT
94 GT - SOLD

Posts: 1879 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
niles canyon is like 2 cities away from haystack. whats up with that? anyways..why didnt you just romp on them since you have loud exhaust? it doesnt have to get escalated just put your hand by your ear like you cant hear theres and start romping...thats what i would have done.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
I will probably have you disagree with me about this BUT...

There is something fundamentally wrong with you being this affected by such an insignificant event regarding someone acting stupid towards you out on the road.

That's one of those things that you should not put any of your emotion into and by saying:

"Im going to bitch slap this fool and punk him next time run into him."

shows that you aren't much different than the guy in the Nissan that disrespected you.

There are far more important things in life than mixing it up with low-lifes. If its just a few words being exchanged on the road, it is not worth escalating things and risking some serious shit going down. Physical confrontations, well that's a different story... That's just my philosophy, and it differs significantly from many of those who are in prison right now [Wink]

My dad used to tell me, "If you leave shit alone, it will dry up. If you play with it, it will start to stink"

Just my honest opinion.

This right here, my friend, should be POST OF THE YEAR.. Great POst! [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot]
Posts: 6499 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that guy prob goes to the meets at sams in hayward. If you want to talk to him about him threatning you of stealing your car youll prob see him there.I mean if you think its a big deal. car sounds familiar. i say just drop it. It happened to me aswell. i was driving in my old h/c/i vert on fremont blvd and this rollcaged civic with his girl pulls up too me and he punches it, and gives me thumbs down, I was Pissed!so were at the next light and now he doesnt want to race and gives me thumbs down again. so i follow him,he parks at the safeway,i pull right beside him,and he say in his mexican accent i smoke these 350's all day [Roll Eyes] so i tell him lets race for some money,i give him my number. never called me. and then 2 weeks later i go into a wrong street and there it is, the lil civic hatch is parked up his driveway.lol I was thinking in my head if i was someone else they prob would fucked up his car so bad. people need to watch out what they do or say somtimes.

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would try not to waste anymore energy on the situation. If You run into Him again and You want to blast Him then by all mean's do it! I would'nt waste anytime trying to talk to Him, just take care of buisness and walk away!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

uncle bill
¯
Member # 3953

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uncle bill  Ford pictures for uncle bill  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would suggest paintball guns with pink paint at 50 paces
illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was heading towards niles canyon. This [BS flag] occured before passing tennyson/decoto. Im not going to look around for the guy to start shit. If i see or run into him in not going to be friendly. I wouldnt fuc with someones car thats grounds for a serious beat down. I my car gets messed with i will be looking for this guy.

[ January 11, 2007, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: illwill510 ]

Posts: 785 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was on mission last night and a wanna be riced out EagleTalon kept pacing and F'n with a black fox GT with cheese grater lights, if that was u.... GET THE F*** outta my way [Razz] u 2 were side by side for days and i couldnt fricken pass... although there was a HPD about 1/8 of a mile in front of you [Big Grin]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not me.

[ January 12, 2007, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: illwill510 ]

Posts: 785 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
before tennyson/decoto? those 2 streets are FAR from eachother.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by illwill510:
I was driving down mission blvd in my fox in Hayward towards niles canyon when this riced out Nissan (240 i think) pulls next to me and gives me the thumbs down. I pulled up next to him and asked what that was all about. The driver was with his friend and starts to talk shit and try to fight me since i was solo. The drive who appeared to be part middle eastern said "Watch out, I need another mustang. Im gona jack your shit." I thought this punk got huge balls or a gun running his mouth like that. Straight hating on my car then threating to steal my car to my face, I dont get it. Im going to bitch slap this fool and punk him next time run into him. Keep a watch out for theives and keep your stangs safe.

"ever heard dont talk about it be about it?" if he was really going to steel ur car he would have took on site if he was really that tough.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com