Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Finally upgraded on a motor for my 92 vert

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally upgraded on a motor for my 92 vert
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry its alot dirty(ill clean it up soon [Razz] )I diddnt think i was going to keep the motor since it was only to test everything out for my friend but then i ended up buying it. anyways.........

It's a 302 EdelBrock Heads,1.7 Crane Rockers,Crane custom Grind cam,edelbrock upper and lower,mac headers,h-pipe,usual flows [Razz] ,24lb injectors,c&l mass air,255lph, 355 gears, and a stock ass clutch and a stock shifter [Frown] ,and a ported stock throttle body from r.a.p
OH! and a question: Do you see those valvecovers with 2 breathers [Frown] they leak alot of oil, is there a way to stop that or should i just change those?let me know guys, eddie............  - The next things for it is going to be Zex Kit,clutch,shortshifter,and some traction. ANd a TUNE BETTY [Big Grin]

[ November 09, 2005, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510 ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sold the Fobras and i have these ugly's on it for right now, i feel like 5 luggin it but i dont know yet.  -

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you are going to do the 5 lug swap i have some 98 gt wheels i will sell you and also the hubs and spindles which are sn-95 stuff. i bought the hubs brand new from ford the spindles i got off someone from here but dont remember who.
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and the lower a arms with the sn-95 ball joints which i bought brand new also.
carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
put the stock valve covers back on,and get rid of the flex fan [Wink]

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by carajo:
put the stock valve covers back on,and get rid of the flex fan [Wink]

haha, beat me to the flex fan comment [Big Grin]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes] [Razz] it will,soon [patriot] ill take pics when i have it my way with new wires,lol.those got to go and that dist red cap, it will be nicer. it hauls preety good though, beat some 2 z28 camaros and those 300 hemi crystler or whatever on the freeway and a 02 gt [Big Grin] just wanted to show you guys before i start the cleaning [patriot]

[ November 09, 2005, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510 ]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com